Iowa player sent home from Insight

I said my bad, you guys are right & the majority of us are wrong.
There's nothing wrong with a few dozen guys getting arrested/suspended/dismissed from the program. Its pretty reasonable. It happens everywhere.

There's nothing wrong with a few dozen guys getting arrested/suspended/dismissed from the program. Its pretty reasonable. It happens everywhere.

trey - believe me, you group does not represent a 'majority'.

you, my friend, are in the vast minority.

Oh my God I heard that 100 players were being expelled so your dozen sounds so much better. Of course I am being a drama queen much like you. This is why you get laughed at.

As the legendary crime fighter Officer Barbrady used to say, "Move along people, nothing to see here."

There's nothing wrong, program's in good shape.

If it weren't we'd be seeing coaches leave, players leave, so until we see something like that I wouldn't get real concerned.

There's nothing wrong, program's in good shape.

If it weren't we'd be seeing coaches leave, players leave, so until we see something like that I wouldn't get real concerned.

You really are a lost cause. Tell your friends hi in Ames

Nope. Its pretty much this site vs reality.

yeah, right. people that post on this site, or any website, are a small, small fraction of the fanbase, and typically the loons come out to play on such websites. this one is no different, and you are representative of the loon factor of the fanbase.

How many ways can I say that there's nothing wrong?

When its time to get worried the mods on this site will let everyone know.

yeah, right. people that post on this site, or any website, are a small, small fraction of the fanbase, and typically the loons come out to play on such websites. this one is no different, and you are representative of the loon factor of the fanbase.

I know many Iowa fans & not a single one of those people believe that nothing is wrong. Not one. Work with one guy that has wanted KF gone for 4 years. The only folks I see that literally think absolutely nothing is at the very least off, are people on this site.

You're right...Iowa's the only program going through adversity and they should be the only one who isn't...ever...

I just ask that they have as many or more wins as arrests/suspensions/transfers.
Hardly think that's some kind of miraculous feat.
But that's just me, the majority.

Latest posts