Iowa/Penn. St official "who wins and by how much" poll

• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date
Whatever the pt spread is, take the Under.
And, can someone tell me how many TDs the Iowa OFFENSE has scored vs PSU the past 2-3 years?

Tim%20Polasek

Ok Boys, time to practice our bread and butter zone blocking play.... the-are-you-freaking-kidding-me-leaking-line-gap-shift-the linebackers are coming across the boarder play on one on one. And, remember, Nate, a five step drop should give you plenty of time back there so get it done son.

PartialImmaterialAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Iowa is at home and 4 point underdogs. Therefore, assuming they get 3 points for being at home, they’d be a 7 point underdog at a neutral site. That’s what he means about you getting your math wrong.

I get that.
I don't know how I worded it, but I know.
So let me ask a question instead of trying to explain myself. You like +7 if the game was in California with 1 week to prepare?
I don't. And I don't like +4 at home. Do you think the line would be +7 at a neutral site?
I'm not asking for a lesson in math, I get that. I'm asking if you were objective and the game was in California with this week to prepare. Do you set the line at +7?

What floors me is Iowa is +4. 3 for being at home. So someone thinks they are evenly matched. That's amazing. Since when is a team who lost to a lower ranked team evenly matched with a #10 ranked team?

Have you looked at PSU’s schedule so far? Who have they beaten? That is Team Caddy’s reply when Iowa wins four in a row early.

Iowa did a lot of uncharestic things last week. I see Iowa returning to the low turnover low penalty this week. I watched the game in 60 last night on BTN and it really wasn't Nate's fault on a lot of the plays. The blocking was horrible, the RB's didn't pick up blitzes, and the receivers didn't come back to the ball. The offense that was called just wasn't right for this game. I see the defense just getting better. They are still young, lots of room for growth and improvement, they just might win the game. The offense really needs to just "not make mistakes" and let the defense win the game. I think Iowa wins a close one on a field goal. 21-20.

I can't back my Hawks until they prove o me that they can handle the blitz, and make no mistake, everybody will be comin' after us hard until we prove we can do it/and or make them pay. Iowa can handle the blitz's by rolling out Stanley, screens and draws and quick passes to the outside, like bubble screens, etc... Wouldn't hurt to throw in a HB pass, like Ia. St. burned us on or some trick plays. Come on Hawks, prove me wrong, please! Penn. St. 27 - 17

Tim%20Polasek

Ok Boys, time to practice our bread and butter zone blocking play.... the-are-you-freaking-kidding-me-leaking-line-gap-shift-the linebackers are coming across the boarder play on one on one. And, remember, Nate, a five step drop should give you plenty of time back there so get it done son.

PartialImmaterialAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif
This made me chuckle/snort simultaneously.

I pulled something. It hurts.

latest

1157_h.jpg

Coach Polasek seen at practice today giving a pep talk to the O-Line and demonstrating his special techniques of how to pick up a blitz. IA O-Lineman are like, "Are you sure there Coach?" Polasek is like, "Don't *ucking question me!!!!!"

tenor.gif

Occasionally the dude coming at you is more talented and trains hard too.

Latest posts