Iowa @ OSU game thread

The first half can be summed up easily....we have a very low basketball IQ.

This team is very frustrating to watch. We continually give away easy points. My count is 15 Buckeye points off turnovers, almost all of those being lay ups or dunks. On the flip side we have 2 points of turnovers.

Damn Turnovers!!! We need to get Lauderdale in foul trouble, and limit those turnovers and we may be able to pull this one out.

Man, Turner is a sneaky player. I know he has gotten some easy steals, but he is shooting horribly and still puts up great numbers in the first half.

This Tim Doyle guy's an idiot on the BTN. OSU is only up by 5 because we blow. If OSU was the best team in the BIG 10 they would be blowing us out.

Well lunch time boys and girls...saddle up and see if we can pull off the upset. I feel one of our 8 minute scoring droughts coming on any minute now.

I dunno if Cully's turnover ratio will get any better next year. It's more of a mental decision making thing than something that can be taught.

I've been saying it. Payne is more of a combo guard. He is not a true point guard. He would be so more effective if we had a true ball handler on this team.

Tell me gang, do I go outside and shovel, or do I stick around and watch our Hawks win this game? I have seen this story before, Hawks hang tough, but lose another game.

Iowa is 4 of 5 from 3 point range. Only 5 3 point shots in one half! Seems they are trying to get the ball inside today. I like some of things we are seeing, but we are still having the TO problems. I think the defensive and rebounding efforts have been good so far. Let's see if we can keep it going in the 2nd half.

Cully and Gatens look off with the ankle and sickness. May is da man along with Fuller showing uo big today. Anyone think we will see Tucker today?

Nice effort today, especially by May and Fuller, but these turnovers are RIDICULOUS. Completely the difference in this game.

Cully and Gatens look off with the ankle and sickness. May is da man along with Fuller showing uo big today. Anyone think we will see Tucker today?

I am thinking not if the game stays close. The last thing Lick can afford is bringing AT into a close game for his first action in months. If it did not go well it would be very ugly.

Eric May is da man!
Limit the turnovers and we might have a chance to pull this one out.
Lets get Tucker in the game for a few minutes too

I can't believe Lick can't coach these guys to not turn it over(sarcasm)!!! Young team......yeah turnovers suck, but it is a part of it, especially with a young team. I hate seeing them too! Huge difference in the game right now. For the most part Iowa is playing great defense, rebounding well and running the offense pretty well!

Latest posts