Iowa @ OSU game thread

Cully and Gatens look off with the ankle and sickness. May is da man along with Fuller showing uo big today. Anyone think we will see Tucker today?
I would have thought if Tucker were to play, he would have played in the 1st half just to see where he is at. It would be tough for him to play in the 2nd half after not playing in the 1st half, but maybe circumstances (injury, ineffectiveness) may change that. It will be interesting.

Just once i would like to see us come out of halftime and make a run. Lets go hawks!

I agree. I have this sinking feeling Matta teased his attack dogs with red meat and they'll come out really aggressive to start the second half. We gotta limit it.

I've been saying it. Payne is more of a combo guard. He is not a true point guard. He would be so more effective if we had a true ball handler on this team.

Payne isnt a great shooter or a great creator - if he isnt the primary ball handler i dont see where his value is. Imo if we had a true ball handler payne would find a nice role as a backup

So, I am listening from Mexico and I do not post often. But...I have read all the statements about Iowa B Ball needing a practice Facility and basically better Digs. On this halftime interview the AD dept is talking about an addition to CHA, and that this is answering the needs of a BB program. What did I miss amongst all the complaining about Iowa facilities?

Is this really the answer, has anyone seen the plans and can comment_?

I would have thought if Tucker were to play, he would have played in the 1st half just to see where he is at. It would be tough for him to play in the 2nd half after not playing in the 1st half, but maybe circumstances (injury, ineffectiveness) may change that. It will be interesting.

Its time for Tucker to play. enough is enough - he's served enough time

I think we have beeb playing real hard on defense for the last several games- that, to me, is the reason for improvement.

They're making FTs, we're not. We're turning the ball over, they're not. That, kids, is the difference in this game.

say what you want but he has made numerous bad decisions in conf. play this year..he needs to be better mentally.

Latest posts