Iowa @ OSU game thread

That last foul by Payne on Turner is what's called protecting the marquee player. Otherwise known as BS.

Last edited:
I never said it was good defense... I just hear it every game that if the other team would have shot well we would have been blown out. What do these people expect, the other team to shoot 75%??
Bingo! Everyone should shoot well against the Hawks because we play no D, but no one does so it must be ...

Why did May just commit that foul to get his fifth. Put Little John in to soak up some fouls and stop the clock

Give them some credit, obviously OSU has superior talent and athletes and yet Iowa is within 8 in the last couple minutes...........they play hard.............the difference in the game is number 21 in white for today.

W4, u still have walk-on eligibility?

Unfortunately I ran out of eligibility. However, if I was available, I don't see me getting much PT. Especially with little Lick's moves. That reverse left hand left me speechless. Couldn't compete. Quite the highlight reel he is putting together for the final season video!!

Unfortunately I ran out of eligibility. However, if I was available, I don't see me getting much PT. Especially with little Lick's moves. That reverse left hand left me speechless. Couldn't compete. Quite the highlight reel he is putting together for the final season video!!

Little Lick, Big Bite!

What's the point in fouling.. Iowa can't set up a play to get a quick shot. I don't understand it.. How funny....

OSU better pray Turner doesn't get hurt again or ever gets in foul trouble...they are dead if he does.

Hawks beat the spread! OK, not what we wanted. Good effort, not enough though. I would like to not type that again this year, but I know I will.

Latest posts