Iowa @ OSU game thread

Three chances to cut it to 6 and no luck. OSU comes right down off the third miss and scores an easy 2. 57-46 with 4 to go.

Thank the Lord that Iowa doesn't have a bit deeper bench and a few more solid Iowa kids on it, or, Iowa would be leading Ohio St today

On that topic, OSU has only played 6 players today with Madsen coming in off of the bench for Lauderdale when he was in foul trouble.

I don't think teams try that hard to score against Iowa. They know they aren't gonna have to put up that many points to win.

Iowa is just the luckiest team in the big 10 to catch every team on an off shooting night

If they were contested threes you could chalk that up to good defense. They are just missing every three pointer that they take right now.

Is it me or does it feel like when we are on defense it's Evan Turner against Iowa? With Turner winning. Good god he is good. Reminds me a lot of myself....ha

Iowa is just the luckiest team in the big 10 to catch every team on an off shooting night

One thing you have to credit lick for is coaching a solid half court defense. Iowa's problems on defense are really just a symptom of their offense when we turnover the ball and our bigs cant get set.

One thing you have to credit lick for is coaching a solid half court defense. Iowa's problems on defense are really just a symptom of their offense when we turnover the ball and our bigs cant get set.

How is every team getting wide open three after wide open three good half court defense?

If they were contested threes you could chalk that up to good defense. They are just missing every three pointer that they take right now.

I never said it was good defense... I just hear it every game that if the other team would have shot well we would have been blown out. What do these people expect, the other team to shoot 75%??