Iowa on ESPNU again, 3 times in last 6 games

Craig60

What is up. I spend a lot of money on cable and I don't get ESPNU. On the Big Ten network they have had gymnastics, women's basketball, and tonight they don't have a mens doubleheader but a womens and a mens game. I would like to know how many times Ohio State and Michigan State have played on ESPNU this year. Who do we complain to Jon? Do you know if Barta has complained about this?

My complaint is that ESPNU isn't in HD for me.

How the **** are you a network in 2012 and don't broadcast in HD? Seriously? Wake the **** up.

yeah, I would like to beeitch about that as well. I cannot wait to switch back to DirectTV this fall. ESPNU sucks!

I just dropped Dish(espnu not in hd).I went to Direct and can't believe the diff. in picture(espnu in hd).

MSU and OSU don't play on ESPNU because they are good. There games are on ESPN. ESPN has rights to a certain number of games. They put their good games on ESPN, bad games ones on ESPNU.

Yeah well Dish Network needs to get ESPNU in HD. That is stupid to be paying a premium for HD services and they do not offer all the channels that are available in HD.

Yeah well Dish Network needs to get ESPNU in HD. That is stupid to be paying a premium for HD services and they do not offer all the channels that are available in HD.

Dish Network and Disney are in a lenghty lawsuit and this is why ESPNU is not in HD on Dish. Unfortunately Dish does not give up on lawsuits easy, see the Tivo lawsuit. So don't expect ESPNU in HD for at least 18 months.

South Slope cable in North Liberty, IA has ESPNU in HD.

I don't know how Dish would not? Don't they supposedly offer every channel in HD for free?

Latest posts