Iowa on ESPNU again, 3 times in last 6 games

I had a thread titled **** espnu up a little bit ago, I liked it better.

Love all the "mouth breathers" that are all "butthurt" because they think they're "entitled" to everything shipped into their house in HD on the bottom package of the cheapest provider.

Love all the "mouth breathers" that are all "butthurt" because they think they're "entitled" to everything shipped into their house in HD on the bottom package of the cheapest provider.

We can't all be cool like you and sit around watching a million cable channels all night long. I bet you have a super huge plasma tv too. And a Dodge Stratus in the 2-car garage.

I'm watching on my XBOX btw. It comes in better than BTN on my cut-rate cable package... that I'm getting rid of after the hoops season. I was gonna get rid of it after football season, but the basketball team has been fun to watch.

Just glad I can watch them on t.v. and not my PC. not like the market is breaking down the door for Hawkeye basketball!!

What is up. I spend a lot of money on cable and I don't get ESPNU. On the Big Ten network they have had gymnastics, women's basketball, and tonight they don't have a mens doubleheader but a womens and a mens game. I would like to know how many times Ohio State and Michigan State have played on ESPNU this year. Who do we complain to Jon? Do you know if Barta has complained about this?

if you call yourself a sports fan you definitely need direct tv

Latest posts