****** Iowa - Ohio State Game Thread ******

Would be there if I didnt have to ref a tournament today. Have a game at 2:30. Hopefully I miss the middle of the game. Do we have Gus today?

Hopefully no one here knows where you are reffing. Otherwise we'd have a few threads on how bad you were.

Today DH may be a horrible ref. Bet he calls nothing so he can speed the game up and catch the Hawks :)

I will be very disappointed if Nebraska and Illinois decide they need to play five extra minutes.

Place to watch the game at ohare airport? Don't wanna miss this game.

There is a sports bar/restaurant in the main concourse, I think b/w the G and H terminals. They have several tvs and decent food. cant remember the name but its past the Chilis and stuff by the security checkpoint and sort of on a corner. I would guess they would have the Illinois game on already. Good luck.

Awesome crowd.

I wish they would call some of these shooting fouls as they seem borderline between on the floor and shooting but I could just be begging for breaks against a really good team.

Aaron Craft now with his 3rd turnover of the game, he had 6 TOs last game. And he's a Top 20 finalist for the Cousy Award. Hmmm...

Latest posts