Iowa Offers Cedar Falls WR Logan Wolf

So where are all the Power 5 offers then? Seriously this is what we are offering at WR? Poaching UNI recruits.

So where are all the Power 5 offers then? Seriously this is what we are offering at WR? Poaching UNI recruits.

This isn’t the only position that similar things have been happening and have been for many years.

Caddy, I don't know if you've seen the lack of product on the field at WR but it sucks. It's hard to recruit something you are bad at developing.

As far as I can see, he's been offered by Iowa but hasn't committed. It sounds like a few posters are assuming he will. If he wants to play basketball, he may stick with UNI. They've been a better basketball program over the past decade.

6'4 200.... Why weren't we in on him sooner? Hope he isn't too entrenched with UNI to flip. Or is he dead set on playing 2 sports and obviously UNI would be more apt to making that a reality for him.

He's a solid 3-star at 6-4, 180. He's a multisport athlete. He's actually ranked a lot higher than Hakeem Butler (a medium 2-star) was as a HS senior and has just as many P5 offers as Butler did. But by all means, rip on him.

I wonder if this was a classic Iowa slow play. Someone they have kept an eye on the entire time, but didn't want to offer and end up in a bidding war.

Iowa has known they were gonna whiff on David Bell for awhile now. We haven't been out offering WR after WR. I think this is totally a case of Iowa knew who they wanted at WR after Bell, and they didn't want to offer til late so noone else got in on him.

I'm feeling much better about Wolf now that Caddy has bashed him, probably a good sign, as Caddy is pretty clueless.
True, he probably just went up one star. Most caddies are wannabe players
Rather harsh on a potential recruit. I bet you've never owned a "welcome mat" for your front door.

Last edited:

I thought he was an early and solid UNI recruit so other schools didn't both offering. It will be interesting to see if this offer leads to anything. Did he take an official visit to Iowa City?

Latest posts