Iowa Offers 14 Year Old

Seth Bonifas 6'9 will turn 15 this week, plays on a loaded Dubuque Senior Team, entered school a year early which is the reason he is such a young sophamore, and Oliver got offered as a soph and commited as a soph, also of note Tyus Jones pg a espn super 25 for that class has a offer

i said "supposedly" and i got this info from another site and wished to share, sorry i posted this

Just posting a fact using a little research, your favorite buzzword on this board. Funny how you have done so much research on Olaseni, but don't do your homework when you post something on Jones...it seems to me that you would research that prior to posting.

What is really good about Iowa is they are getting in on kids early, that is what it takes. If you look at the link I posted about Jones, the parents, especially mom, are going to be very involved and that is a definite good thing. If this Bonifas kid is for real and is really a Hawkeye fan, hopefully he will say yes soon and Iowa gets a huge headstart on the 2014 class.

Last edited:
Might have a better chance of recruiting him as a quarterback. Lot of teams interested in him right now for the hardcourt.

:)

didn't know where to look, and as i said i took this from another site and i don't care about who his parents are, i look up stats and other notes such as videos and comments about his ability, again i don't care about his family tree

didn't know where to look, and as i said i took this from another site and i don't care about who his parents are, i look up stats and other notes such as videos and comments about his ability, again i don't care about his family tree

You have totally missed my point on research and that is okay. I guess that is what I should have expected, the funny thing is, who his parents are may actually matter. If he was indeed Bill Jones' kid, that would make some sense as to why Iowa offered him prior to his freshman season in high school...the reality is that he isn't Bill's son, but turns out he is just a heck of a player and one I hope to see in an Iowa uniform.

Also, back to the research, for someone who is quick to rip others for not finding out all the information on Olaseni, cut them a break. Also, history does not bode well for the expectation that you have put on this kid...5 bpg, get real. You quote games from some London or summer league, but yet you don't bother to get the true story on Jones' parents and if he was indeed Bill Jones' son. You say you don't know where to look on finding out the information on Jones, but you found all the information and stats you could find on Gabe, get serious. I am not singling out Gabe, you have with your "down to earth" expectations: "the points if he shoots ft's well i could see 8-9 pg, rebounds 8-11 pg, bpg 4-5"...If he gets anywhere near your rebound and blocks per game, I will eat crow.

gee i guess next time i post about a kid i will do a complete Family tree back ground just for you

Not only are you usually completely off base with your posts but you are an ******* to boot. Solid combo, you are a real double double prospect for this upcoming season.

Iowa was in on Tyus really early (even before he blew up this summer). Not sure they stand a chance though, top dogs are all over him now.

gee another post about "WE DON'T STAND A CHANCE" type of comment, get a life, Fran is a totally different coach and has a style kids like an d doesn't back down from a kid because of who else is recruiting him, Iowa has 2 years to recuit him and this team will be much better, especially when Woodbury signs, Iowa will not be in the basement when he becomes a senior, so please lose the mantra we don' t stand a chance

gee another post about "WE DON'T STAND A CHANCE" type of comment, get a life, Fran is a totally different coach and has a style kids like an d doesn't back down from a kid because of who else is recruiting him, Iowa has 2 years to recuit him and this team will be much better, especially when Woodbury signs, Iowa will not be in the basement when he becomes a senior, so please lose the mantra we don' t stand a chance

No one is saying "WE DON'T STAND A CHANCE".
I don't usually GIVE OFF this sort of attitude. I live up in Minnesota. I know who is all in on Tyus and what he's said about them. I've followed some of his recruiting before he was in high school. Just got an Ohio State offer, MSU, Arizona, Coach K has been on him too...

If you read any of my other posts, you would know I don't carry that attitude. Tyus isn't a lifelong Hawkeye fan that Fran is trying to keep home. He is an out-of-state recruit that is going to get a **** ton of offers.

Lighten the hell up, dude.

Last edited:
why , i make a simple post about him that i found on another site, and the info was coming from another poster a get ripped for not researching his parenting, i didn't have any reason for doing the research and personally i didn't think it was any of my D@MN business to do so

why , i make a simple post about him that i found on another site, and the info was coming from another poster a get ripped for not researching his parenting, i didn't have any reason for doing the research and personally i didn't think it was any of my D@MN business to do so

I'm not talking about that.
I'm talking about your accusatory attitude towards my previous post.

then i must have misunderstood the comment " not sure if they stand a chance the big dogs are all over him" how can i interpret it any other way than the usuall "don't stand a chance comments"

Latest posts