***Iowa @ NW Game thread***

Dolph commenting about Norm being with the hawks and how big of a smile he had on his face last night. What a good feeling to have Norm with the team this week....

Let's go Hawks! Time to take out jNW! Also, a shout out to the Dome where my alma mater, the ****-New Hartford Wolverines are in semifinal action vs the West Branch Bears. Go Blue!

Let's go Hawks! Time to take out jNW! Also, a shout out to the Dome where my alma mater, the ****-New Hartford Wolverines are in semifinal action vs the West Branch Bears. Go Blue!

OK Jon, seriously, my hometown is not a naughty word! Someone needs to get on this and fix it. Who the hell decided that D.i.k.e qualified as a word that needed to draw the ire of your censoring software?

OK Jon, seriously, my hometown is not a naughty word! Someone needs to get on this and fix it. Who the hell decided that D.i.k.e qualified as a word that needed to draw the ire of your censoring software?

Jon sure as hell didn't. D-I-K-E is censored in the same fashion that S-C-R-I-P-T is censored.

Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.

Just a game question...Who do you think will have the biggest impact in the game on the offensive side and defensive side and why? Try to avoid picking Stanzi because he would probably be picked by all.

Latest posts