***Iowa @ NW Game thread***

I am starting to think that clayborn is just going through the motions trying to stay injury free. Then turn it back on at the combine and get drafted.

Really, he should have 2 sacks. The no call on the hold and Persa squirming underneath the sack on the last drive.

Really, he should have 2 sacks. The no call on the hold and Persa squirming underneath the sack on the last drive.

That's why, he SHOULD have 2 sacks. But he doesn't. He has looked very slow and weak most games this year. One block and he just quits. Or he goes so far outside that he puts himself out of they play.

I like the strategy to let NW get the lead this year. Playing with the lead against them hasn't worked so well the past couple years.

NW is the worst 4th qtr. team in the Big 10.

That's why, he SHOULD have 2 sacks. But he doesn't. He has looked very slow and weak most games this year. One block and he just quits. Or he goes so far outside that he puts himself out of they play.

Obviously you know nothing about football. Clayborn has been cut, chipped, illegally blocked, double teamed and triple teamed all year. There is a reason his stats are down this year. Somebody else needs to step up! Weak, have you seen him bull rush defenders this year on D and on punts? He has done it today as well. What are you watching?

That's more like it Klug! Sounds like there are quite a few Hawk fans there today.

I'm sick as a dog today, so couldn't go. I did drop off my buddy at the game and you would think Iowa plays there. Easily 2 out of every 3 people I saw were Iowa fans walking to the game. If we can just get going, you will hear the iowa fans.

Latest posts