Iowa now ranked 25th!

Good to see Bluder putting together another nice run. What's the B1G supposed to look like this year?
OSU is slated to win the B1G. Maryland and Michigan to contend. That was before the season. I would say it's between Osu, Maryland and Iowa. The Hawks play Michigan the second B1G game and that will tell.

I really didn't think they would have the backcourt depth/talent to be an NCAA tourney team this year. So far, it appears I was way off.

I don't think Davis is even close to 100% yet (can't finish at the rim like she could pre-injury), but it seems like at least one of Meyer/Doyle/Sevillian has it going each game.

Gustafson will be first-team All-B1G. If her defensive consistency and passing catch up with her offensive skills, she could be All-American.

If you have not watched this team yet, do yourself a favor and get to a game. They always play a great brand of basketball, and this team has great shot-makers. In the 1st Q vs. a 13th-ranked FSU team known for their defense, Iowa made 14 of 15 FGs attempted.

This team has showed something that previous teams haven't. Confidence! Whenever they step on the court they expect to win. They aren't intimidated by anyone. Even in the Logic era they never played that way. If Logic's team had some of that confidence I don't think they'd lost to Baylor in the sweet 16. There's one more thing about this group of ladies..........they are having fun!

Latest posts