Iowa-Nortwestern prediction thread

I predicted Zzzzzz Nap with my dog by halftime. My wife working and both of my kids in Des Moines. I'm relaxing enjoying my break from school. Bonding time with my dog. I'm super excited about upcoming basketball season. I hope the Hawks will finish their football season strong. Go Hawks!:D

Last edited:
Helmet today...I'm digging the camo Tiger Hawk

B1XI8RUCUAAbhBo.jpg:large

We all know how this ****** plays out. KF for 2 weeks has heard how bad things are at Iowa and they come out playing with fire.. Offensive trickery and imagination early in the game. The defense flying around making plays and having fun. Special teams being that special. Recipe for a great day. We as fans wondering where the hell this team has been. This team will come out with it's hair on fire today..

After the loss to NW today. KF will blame the defense and most fans will sell their Wiscy and Nebby tickets.

This team isn't one that is easy to predict. They are instead baffling.

I'll predict this:

1) Iowa Receives the opening kick off
2) Northwestern scores just before halftime
3) Iowa takes a knee in the last possession of the 1st half
4) Northwester receives and scores to start 3rd quarter.
5) Iowa shows flashes of offense but then it shuts off and they can't find the On switch again.
6) Northwestern's D looks very good. and Northwesterns' offense looks charismatic and dynamic.
6) Fan base moves from anger to apathy.

I gladly stand corrected...for today.

I don't mean to brag but I have now been the closest on 2 of the last 3 games. All though I was a lot closer on the Indiana game. Congrats to Hawkforlife9 on being a close second with Iowa 35-17.

I don't mean to brag but I think this post was entirely spot on.. :)

• Today, 11:02 AM
    HawkPrdatr40
    We all know how this ****** plays out. KF for 2 weeks has heard how bad things are at Iowa and they come out playing with fire.. Offensive trickery and imagination early in the game. The defense flying around making plays and having fun. Special teams being that special. Recipe for a great day. We as fans wondering where the hell this team has been. This team will come out with it's hair on fire today..​

The MD Embarrassment and Willies quitting better set the tone for this week.

If there is any leadership on the field then some senior o-linemen told the coaches to run behind us because we're going to smash somebody and some d-linemen told the back 7 to fill the gaps and tackle.

Iowa had best come with emotion.

I say they will.

If they do, they will win handedly.
This was a good one.

I mean, #68 gets a personal foul for late-hit on his own RB . . . that's some emotion, isn't it.

But this one was dead-on, lights out biblical prophecy.
We all know how this ****** plays out. KF for 2 weeks has heard how bad things are at Iowa and they come out playing with fire.. Offensive trickery and imagination early in the game. The defense flying around making plays and having fun. Special teams being that special. Recipe for a great day. We as fans wondering where the hell this team has been. This team will come out with it's hair on fire today..

Latest posts