Iowa - MSU Game Thread

I know it's not popular to some, but Iowa will continue to struggle until better players come in to diminish the minutes that Gatens and May get. Again, a ton of open looks missed again tonight. I would guess that's why Iowa is last in the league in 3 point shooting.

I know it's not popular to some, but Iowa will continue to struggle until better players come in to diminish the minutes that Gatens and May get. Again, a ton of open looks missed again tonight. I would guess that's why Iowa is last in the league in 3 point shooting.

+1,000,000

I think it's starting to become popular.

How many times has their leading scorer been "guarded" by Gatens?
PS. Note the quotes around guarded.

I agree on the Gatens and May negativity. Them 2 are struggling badly and we thought they would be the leaders and it's clear they are not. Gatens is such a disappointment at this stage in his career. He should be taking over, instead I wonder why he plays so much.

This team appears to be going in reverse the last 4 games, have hit the wall. I have watched HS teams with better 3 point shooters.