Iowa Minny game thread

Well, I will gladly eat crow. I didn't think Iowa would bounce back after they got down by 8, but they fought back and got the win. Great, great play by Marble down the stretch. He has really improved tenfold from last year. I am very impressed with his play. I also have to give credit to the white guy on Minnesota for the flop of the century on Marble's pass to Gatens. Great win Hawks. It feels nice to finally get win #12, and surpass last year's win total. I'm sure we have several more victories in store as well.

Thank God they didn't call the flop by the Minnesota player a charge. Marble was fouled on the dunk too. Nice to get a win like this.

Marble had a big three to get us within two, the dunk to tie it and the assist to Gatens to put it away. Pretty sweet final minute for him.

wow.. my phone died when we were down by 10. Final got to a computer and get to see we got the win. Awesome.

Match our conference win total from last year with 8 to go, improved on our overall win total, let's keep getting better.

Latest posts