Iowa MBB vs Guilford Game Thread

Hopefully Iowa doesn't get a false sense of superiority out of this.

Like some alluded to on that overseas "tour" last year.

78-33 with 10 minutes left. This other team is just completely outmatched and outsized at every position. Not much to learn from this but it's great to have bball back.

Seems like wieskamp is gonna start from day 1 and he looks legit

Dailey is having himself a great second half on both sides of the court. He now has 11 points. Iowa up 92-41 5:00 to go.

78-33 with 10 minutes left. This other team is just completely outmatched and outsized at every position. Not much to learn from this but it's great to have bball back.

Seems like wieskamp is gonna start from day 1 and he looks legit

Keep in perspective. When Iowa lost an exhibition everyone that mocked them for it we defended because it didn’t count as it was an exhibition. Winning these glorified practices take the same perspective when winning as well. It doesn’t tell us anything.

Keep in perspective. When Iowa lost an exhibition everyone that mocked them for it we defended because it didn’t count as it was an exhibition. Winning these glorified practices take the same perspective when winning as well. It doesn’t tell us anything.

Yep

A few things I liked in this game...
Pemsel knocking down his free throws.
Cook's ball handling looks improved.
McCaffery looks good running point.
Defense was OK, a couple of times players were out of position but for most part kept the other guy in front of them. Baer and Daily played really tight and didnt give their guy much room.

Like other posters said, hard to really take anything significant out of this, although i really liked what I saw.