Iowa/ISU Matchups

Listened to the CF call in show, very interesting interview with an assistant coach who made it sound like Iowa in transition was their biggest concern and they would feel better with a half court game. I wonder if we could see a lot slower game than anticipated.

Listened to the CF call in show, very interesting interview with an assistant coach who made it sound like Iowa in transition was their biggest concern and they would feel better with a half court game. I wonder if we could see a lot slower game than anticipated.

Not unless ISU wants to slow it down. Iowa will run, then run some more and finally run some more.

bilde

Do ya think they'll be sporting their new uni's tonight?

Not unless ISU wants to slow it down. Iowa will run, then run some more and finally run some more.

When I read Bryce's post it seems he is implying ISU would be the team to slow it down.

Just hope the crowd doesn't influence the officiating the way they did in the women's game.

It will, its called home court happens all over in college basketball, and even veteran official's are human, and when you have 14,000 people on your back, you are going to swallow the whistle at times, and you will also blow it too soon, in both cases normally it works the home teams favor.

Herby just reported that he predicted Olansei will have career night tonight! 10 blocks, 10 rebounds, 15 points. I miss Herby analysing here on board

It's a great day to be a Hawkeye! I can't wait till tip at the best home court advantage in the nation. Go Hawks!

Better than Cameron Indoor, cmon. If Hilton had any character maybe would be different.
That said, clones have a bigger home court advantage than the Hawks due to seating configuration problems at Carver.

Better than Cameron Indoor, cmon. If Hilton had any character maybe would be different.
That said, clones have a bigger home court advantage than the Hawks due to seating configuration problems at Carver.
Hilton provided them with the huge 2.5 spread..... hard to beat mane.

Spread now up to 4 and 87% of the bets came in on Iowa State... Somebody likes hilton.

Line should have been -5 ISU to start. Vegas is begging people to bet ISU. If I were ISU fan I would feel like something smelled funny with that line. For instance ISU was -7 when then played #7 Michigan.

Line should have been -5 ISU to start. Vegas is begging people to bet ISU. If I were ISU fan I would feel like something smelled funny with that line. For instance ISU was -7 when then played #7 Michigan.

No they weren't, that line opened at ISU -1.5 and settled somewhere around ISU -3 by tip off.

No they weren't, that line opened at ISU -1.5 and settled somewhere around ISU -3 by tip off.

Oh, crap. WTF was I thinking? I could have sworn it was more than that. Well it was only a matter of time before I was wrong for the first time. ;) Still think the line should be -5 or so.

Press press and press some more. Kane is a below average ball handler for a point guard. That being said, game is in Ames so it's not going to happen. ISU by 5.

Press press and press some more. Kane is a below average ball handler for a point guard. That being said, game is in Ames so it's not going to happen. ISU by 5.

how in the world did jon let you in with that screen name?