Iowa is set for a championship run based on history

No to both of those questions. There are lots of people that enjoy statistics and mathematics who are not some sort of a savant.

No to both of those questions. There are lots of people that enjoy statistics and mathematics who are not some sort of a savant.

Of course.

Is there any way to estimate the probability that:

1) KF is fired after next season?

2) Ronnie Harmon intentionally fumbled away the 1986 Rose Bowl?

3) Sunshine is healthy enough to take every snap next season?

4) All savants buy their clothes at KMart?

Last edited:
Not sure, but here is another good one. Since 1999 when Iowa returns 7 or more starters on defense they average 1.6 more wins than in the previous season. Round that up it means at least 9 wins for this team.

I don't think Iowa will be very good this year, but I think they will win at least from 7 to 9 games. The preconference schedule is ridiculously easy for a fair division one team. They don't play Michigan or Ohio State during the season. I can see that there might be only two or three games where people might think they don't have much of a chance. The Wisconsin and Nebraska games probably will be tough. I quit being a football fan when Ferentz reshuffled his staff so he could hire his son, but they should have a good year unless their quarterback gets hurt.

Not sure, but here is another good one. Since 1999 when Iowa returns 7 or more starters on defense they average 1.6 more wins than in the previous season. Round that up it means at least 9 wins for this team.

So Iowa now isn't set to make a Championship Run Hawknick ~Damn~ why you playing with my emotions!! :(

'Nick, man my head is.......

post-28669-scanners-head-explosion-gif-mi-O2Jc.gif

with all this new found info you're providing us....

Good point, 69% win ratio when the team has a qb starting for the first full year (2001-2004, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013) a number of factors indicate a good season.

It's that time of year again! I think it's time we give Nick a 1-day pass back to HN so he can let us know how this year's team will do. Hopefully everyone will be a little nicer to him this time.

And you thought he was trolling...

I don't think Iowa will be very good this year, but I think they will win at least from 7 to 9 games. The preconference schedule is ridiculously easy for a fair division one team. They don't play Michigan or Ohio State during the season. I can see that there might be only two or three games where people might think they don't have much of a chance. The Wisconsin and Nebraska games probably will be tough. I quit being a football fan when Ferentz reshuffled his staff so he could hire his son, but they should have a good year unless their quarterback gets hurt.

You quit being a football fan of the hawks and in general so why were you posting on this thread. Heck why were you even lurking on this site. If you are not a fan then do something else.

I hope you didnt watch one hawk game while they were on their way to 12-0.

It's that time of year again! I think it's time we give Nick a 1-day pass back to HN so he can let us know how this year's team will do. Hopefully everyone will be a little nicer to him this time.

Cough**ClintonIaFan**Cough

In 1985, a year ending with 5, we had a QB who wore the number 16. What number does our QB wear this year? 16. Therefore, I conclude that a Rose Bowl is the only logical outcome for this season. I think we go 12-1 with a loss to OSU in the BT title game. OSU gets the 1 overall seed and goes to the playoff and Iowa goes to the Rose Bowl, where we will rip USC 71-9.

Wow. You were pretty close!

#freenick

Latest posts