Iowa is out

Guess we will know when he makes it offical. His hat yesterday said everyone but Auburn was out...that wasnt the case.

He is going off a convo with the coach from yesterday that really didn't pan out to much. One of these take soemthing said and twist it to say something else. I would listen to the family and Cyrus only at this point. If mom and dad says Iowa is in then we are in until they say we are not.

Cyrus on Iowa:
"I went down there and I love the football team and the coaches and everything," he said. "But the lifestyle down there, I don't think its for me. I don't think I'd be able to thrive those three years. I don't think so."

Too big time for Iowa? Weather? He's obviously not a geography wiz but hopefully he ends up in Albuquerque. I'm sure the lifestyle there is much better

Cyrus on Iowa:
"I went down there and I love the football team and the coaches and everything," he said. "But the lifestyle down there, I don't think its for me. I don't think I'd be able to thrive those three years. I don't think so."

Too big time for Iowa? Weather? He's obviously not a geography wiz but hopefully he ends up in Albuquerque. I'm sure the lifestyle there is much better

I love how he already assumes he will only spend three years in college! I have long been cautious about Cyrus. I don't think he fits the culture of the Iowa program. The fact that he just stated three years is how long he will spend somewhere, confirms my apprehension. Iowa does better with grounded kids, I think Cyrus is enjoying the recruitment a bit too much.
I wish the kid good health, but I kind of hope he is cornered into spending 4 years in college. It will teach him a life lesson about expectations.

Cyrus on Iowa:

The Iowa lifestyle is pretty strange.

I have seen nothing to indicate anything but that Cyrus is a great kid.

But the lifestyle and "3 years" comments are bizarre.

Sure hope no cold weather team drafts him if he makes it that far because he will be spending more than 3 years of his life in that climate! Sure makes him seem soft to me.

I love how he already assumes he will only spend three years in college! I have long been cautious about Cyrus. I don't think he fits the culture of the Iowa program. The fact that he just stated three years is how long he will spend somewhere, confirms my apprehension. Iowa does better with grounded kids, I think Cyrus is enjoying the recruitment a bit too much.
I wish the kid good health, but I kind of hope he is cornered into spending 4 years in college. It will teach him a life lesson about expectations.

I am not sure I have ever followed a major recruit who enjoys recruiting less. He didn't even take all five of his visits??? He seems like a great kid and a great fit for the Iowa program

This board will light up like Christmas tree if we are lucky enough to land this kid. You can bet your house that KF will welcome him with open arms, as he should.

It's all BS until the kid makes a decision. I don't really think New Mexico is in the hunt regardless of what everyone is saying.

Latest posts