Iowa is #15 in the BCS

They actually talked about us being a contender because of the huge games we have coming up...weird

I don't get how you can rank a team 12, 12, and 13th and still be 15th with an average? I think they have way to many computers involved with this stuff. Oh well, hawks just need to win out and they'll be golden!

Holy Iowa love!

I loved Herbie's defense of his #6 ranking. They made him defend himself twice. LOL. Love it.

yeah weird how they talked about Iowa so much, BCS standings come out and in the first segment they talk about the 15th place team the most.

Okies ranked so high, cause the computers love their wins against utah state/air force/ and texas.

Ok, so hypothetical...we win out and... Oklahoma, Oregon, and Auburn lose... and we are in the NCG? If that is the case I don't think Iowa has had these kinda odds in our favor in a while.

I tell ya...if we keep our focus on the next opponent we control our destiny. Got two very tough weeks coming up against Wiscy and Sparty....I hope Norm is coming back for Saturday's game and I hope the Badgers have a huge downer after beating #1 just like South Carolina did this weekend.

I hope Kirk is right and we keep playing Hawkeye football!!!! Go Hawks!

Any mathematical person out there can come up with just exactly must happen for Iowa to reach the NT game? We must win out, that is a given. Out of the games remaining, who needs to lose for us to get there? Obviously the teams ahead of us, but what are the key games remaining.

Iowa has toughest schedule left in the country. Iowa only team in the country to have play 3 top #15 BCS (ranked higher than them) teams.

I tell ya...if we keep our focus on the next opponent we control our destiny. Got two very tough weeks coming up against Wiscy and Sparty....I hope Norm is coming back for Saturday's game and I hope the Badgers have a huge downer after beating #1 just like South Carolina did this weekend.

I hope Kirk is right and we keep playing Hawkeye football!!!! Go Hawks!

The word on multiple boards is that Norm is back in the hospital. Nothing confirmed yet though.

my favorite line is Mizzou's computer rankings: 6505296 - one has them number two and another has them not rated, just shows what a joke some of the computer must be.

Latest posts