****Iowa - Indiana Game Thread****

spliff45

Go Hawks!

FWIW, Willies is out with a muscle strain and Morehouse tweeted that Koehn booted a 58 yarder in warm ups.

For the 2nd consecutive game, I have looked forward to an Iowa game with anticipation. This is directly related to my belief that CJ will become the starter and our offensive will become explosive. Then, that puts Iowa in the driver's seat to win the West, in my opinion. This is the first game in the road to winning the West.

I suffered through the bye week and now I have a church meeting that will take me away for the entire game. I'll miss not being a part of the game thread but I'm recording the game and I'll enjoy watching it later and reading everybody's posts. Good luck to you all and GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

For the 2nd consecutive game, I have looked forward to an Iowa game with anticipation. This is directly related to my belief that CJ will become the starter and our offensive will become explosive. Then, that puts Iowa in the driver's seat to win the West, in my opinion. This is the first game in the road to winning the West.

Don't stop believin', Arvada

Well I don't have to leave until 11:15 so I can watch the beginning of the game. I'm looking for the Hawks to be up 21-0 by the time I leave.

[video=youtube;tsXEToflqGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsXEToflqGs[/video]

Latest posts