Iowa Hawkeye Game Day Thread -v- Illinois..

Time to talk big picture for season:

1) Kept buying season tickets for the last 2 games. Wanted them to be playing for something. HAWKS ARE!
2) Hawks come to Kinnick playing only 2 home games in last 70 days - No one has played a schedule like that.
3) Go Neb-Wis - beat the crap out of each other today
4) HAWKS NEED greatest home field atmosphere possible next Saturday - Black out and crazy loud only show up!!

GO HAWKS!!

We've seen the last win of the season. This performance is not gonna cut it vs decent teams.

Listen here buster, I've been just as frustrated as anybody. Obviously kf is the coach, will remain the coach, and no amount of ******** will change that.

75% of this game thread has been nothing but negative, in what is now a blowout game on the road.

Look, I get it, there have been some frustrating games this year. I spent 10 hours round trip in the car to watch the isu game. I left pretty ******. I refuse, however, to let the outcome of a college football game put me in a perpetual bad mood.

And yes, reading these comments, there are a lot of grown adults acting like five year olds.

The only time you show up is to criticize another poster. You never offer anything with your comments. If everybody is such a pain to you go to another board, they're not hard to find. Better yet go back to cyfan.

Listen here buster, I've been just as frustrated as anybody. Obviously kf is the coach, will remain the coach, and no amount of ******** will change that.

75% of this game thread has been nothing but negative, in what is now a blowout game on the road.

Look, I get it, there have been some frustrating games this year. I spent 10 hours round trip in the car to watch the isu game. I left pretty ******. I refuse, however, to let the outcome of a college football game put me in a perpetual bad mood.

And yes, reading these comments, there are a lot of grown adults acting like five year olds.

The fact that you've got a boner because we are beating a B1G laughing stock tells you exactly where this program is at. That's the type of chest-pounding Cyclones do.

Time to talk big picture for season:

1) Kept buying season tickets for the last 2 games. Wanted them to be playing for something. HAWKS ARE!
2) Hawks come to Kinnick playing only 2 home games in last 70 days - No one has played a schedule like that.
3) Go Neb-Wis - beat the crap out of each other today
4) HAWKS NEED greatest home field atmosphere possible next Saturday - Black out and crazy loud only show up!!

GO HAWKS!!

Our emotions are spent after the Iowa State loss, Ball State miracle win, Maryland loss and Minnesota no-show.
Thankfully, Debbie had to play at Sparty.
Thankfully, jNW beat Wisky.
Stunning, how we are still in this position, with 2 remaining games, both at home.

Nice solid win for Iowa. So many offensive yards and yet it wasn't exciting. Happy/relieved for the win. Good job IOWA. Hoping for at least a split in the last two.

Latest posts