Iowa Hawkeye Game Day Thread -v- Illinois..

My girlfriend, who knows nothing about football, just asked why cab isn't the starting qb. Yep no talent difference there...

Time to talk big picture for season:

1) Kept buying season tickets for the last 2 games. Wanted them to be playing for something. HAWKS ARE!
2) Hawks come to Kinnick playing only 2 home games in last 70 days - No one has played a schedule like that.
3) Go Neb-Wis - beat the crap out of each other today
4) HAWKS NEED greatest home field atmosphere possible next Saturday - Black out and crazy loud only show up!!

GO HAWKS!!

Good for CJB -- keeping the chin up; delivering when he gets his (inexplicably, inexcusably limited) opportunities. Kid's got a good head on his shoulders to keep padding his resume highlight reel so he has some options where he goes next year.

... and the overwhelming majority will be nothing but weak, ad hominem chirps -- case in point, TwinCitiesHawk -- because they have absolutely zero substance on which to base a rebuttal.

Their pathetic quality of debate is matched only by the futility of their hope.

Listen here buster, I've been just as frustrated as anybody. Obviously kf is the coach, will remain the coach, and no amount of ******** will change that.

75% of this game thread has been nothing but negative, in what is now a blowout game on the road.

Look, I get it, there have been some frustrating games this year. I spent 10 hours round trip in the car to watch the isu game. I left pretty ******. I refuse, however, to let the outcome of a college football game put me in a perpetual bad mood.

And yes, reading these comments, there are a lot of grown adults acting like five year olds.

Time to talk big picture for season:

1) Kept buying season tickets for the last 2 games. Wanted them to be playing for something. HAWKS ARE!
2) Hawks come to Kinnick playing only 2 home games in last 70 days - No one has played a schedule like that.
3) Go Neb-Wis - beat the crap out of each other today
4) HAWKS NEED greatest home field atmosphere possible next Saturday - Black out and crazy loud only show up!!

GO HAWKS!!

Oh boy.. Here we go.. :) lol

Latest posts