Iowa Game Watch in Antartica - 11-20??

Here's a pic of the b!tch! She's hot, but dude, seriously...watch out! And I know what you're all thinking...judge me if you want, but that f*ckin' kid ain't mine, alright!?!?:mad:

chick-on-feet.jpg

The more I look at him, he is kinda built like me...maybe I should do the DNA test...

He does have your beady little eyes, allegedly.

No Sh!t. You ever crack open one of those bad boys. One eats about 8 or those suckers & they feel bloated for about a week with all the breading.

Haha...and you shouldn't bite into something called a "fish stick" and wonder, "what's that tiny strip of stuff in the very middle???"

Haha...and you shouldn't bite into something called a "fish stick" and wonder, "what's that tiny strip of stuff in the very middle???"

I wouln't have minded being in Antarctica yesterday while the game was being played. Least nobody would've seen me yelling and screaming. Cept maybe that wh*** of a penguin.

Bump, set, CHAD!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about this thread when I saw the article about Russian fishermen stranded there.

Aww...the day that I started wishing that tm was my kid instead of that penguin...it seems like only yesterday...

I do have to admit that I felt kinda bad after I got the news about "Jr."...I haven't been able to talk about it til now, but you guys...I'm dead serious about this, don't go to Sea World and see the Orcas perform and be fooled into thinking they're NOT cold blooded child murderers...because, let me tell you one thing, they ARE!!!

They can all burn in hell!:mad:

Love you Jr.! Siempre mi amigo!

Aww...the day that I started wishing that tm was my kid instead of that penguin...it seems like only yesterday...

I do have to admit that I felt kinda bad after I got the news about "Jr."...I haven't been able to talk about it til now, but you guys...I'm dead serious about this, don't go to Sea World and see the Orcas perform and be fooled into thinking they're NOT cold blooded child murderers...because, let me tell you one thing, they ARE!!!

They can all burn in hell!:mad:

Love you Jr.! Siempre mi amigo!

Why do they call them Killer Whales???

Latest posts