Iowa Game Watch in Antartica - 11-20??

Well...if you're going to wear Iowa gear for the game, you're undoubtedly going to meet a penguin named Zoe...and she's undoubtedly going to ask if you know "HawkeyeShane"...tell her "no" and KEEP MOVING!

Crazy b!tch makes Clayborn's stalker seem "sweet"...and what the hell, why do I always get the nutcases??? "Just go penguin once, Shane and you'll never go back!" Damn right I'm never going back! EVER!

Shane, I have no idea how you keep doing this. Pure comic genius right here!

Are you going to spend any time with Mark Dyurgerov? If not, have your group's glaciologists ask him where to go. He has spent as much time in Antarctica as anybody, so he probably could tell you the best bars. Be warned, he's a Moscow State guy, and I hear he's still upset they didn't get an invite to be the Big 10's 12th team; so, he may not be too happy with Iowa fans right now.

Well...if you're going to wear Iowa gear for the game, you're undoubtedly going to meet a penguin named Zoe...and she's undoubtedly going to ask if you know "HawkeyeShane"...tell her "no" and KEEP MOVING!

Crazy b!tch makes Clayborn's stalker seem "sweet"...and what the hell, why do I always get the nutcases??? "Just go penguin once, Shane and you'll never go back!" Damn right I'm never going back! EVER!

You should have read this first. It wouldn't have been so bad.

I'd try to just check through the airline/boat your own DirectTV dish and have one of those smart "agist" guys set it up for you. Oh, and buy your "favorite beverage" ahead of time, because of the time zone change, you cannot buy said "favorite beverage" on gamedays!

Tune into AM 10,400 Better signal than 1040. Can't say for sure how much stronger it is. The math escapes me..... The Brass Penguin has excellent game specials like frozen Jack Daniels shots, BIG-*** Penguin legs, and Sealcheros burritos...

Tune into AM 10,400 Better signal than 1040. Can't say for sure how much stronger it is. The math escapes me..... The Brass Penguin has excellent game specials like frozen Jack Daniels shots, BIG-*** Penguin legs, and Sealcheros burritos...

Hahaha "You got to pump it up the burrito lift" is number one on the charts in Antartica. A close second is the Macarena followed by Who let the dogs out.

Hahaha "You got to pump it up the burrito lift" is number one on the charts in Antartica. A close second is the Macarena followed by Who let the dogs out.

You just can't beat those burritos. The seal meat is so fresh. I usually eat two, and finish with "pack-ice on a stick" for dessert. Hard to believe they have State-Fair themed food down there..... Doesn't even make a mess if it melts on you!!!!!!! WIN WIN situation!!!! WINNER WINNER PENGUIN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just can't beat those burritos. The seal meat is so fresh. I usually eat two, and finish with "pack-ice on a stick" for dessert. Hard to believe they have State-Fair themed food down there..... Doesn't even make a mess if it melts on you!!!!!!! WIN WIN situation!!!! WINNER WINNER PENGUIN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Hahahaha

I would say check out the Applebee's, but they only show Cyclone games. I'm guessing there will be some cute walruses, er, I mean ISU coeds, in there.

Here's a pic of the b!tch! She's hot, but dude, seriously...watch out! And I know what you're all thinking...judge me if you want, but that f*ckin' kid ain't mine, alright!?!?:mad:

chick-on-feet.jpg

The more I look at him, he is kinda built like me...maybe I should do the DNA test...

Last edited:
You just can't beat those burritos. The seal meat is so fresh. I usually eat two, and finish with "pack-ice on a stick" for dessert. Hard to believe they have State-Fair themed food down there..... Doesn't even make a mess if it melts on you!!!!!!! WIN WIN situation!!!! WINNER WINNER PENGUIN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Hahahaha

I'll stay with that old standby, the seafood from the depths of icy, glacial waters of the Atlantic/Pacific... GORTON'S FISHSTICKS!!!!!
The original Fish on a Stick.
gortonfishsticks.jpg

Latest posts