Iowa Game Thread....

Jumpers haven't consistently fallen for about 2 months now. Maybe, don't settle for them so often early in the clock?

I'm shock that a team at this level can look so discombobulated. That last 8 minutes was a COACHING **** SHOW!!!

Fran the problem at the half is your not SMART enough to keep a scorer in the game at all times, you want to bench your best two players at the same time...ugh what a moron.

When you settle for jump shots this is what happens. Hot and cold stretches. They are back to not being able to throw a rock into the ocean from the beach. I would love for Iowa to have some type of post up game. For Uthoff and Woodbury to have no post offense is beyond aggravating. Think of what that would do to our offense.

Pretty clear Clemmons can't be the point even when Gesell is out. The offense goes insanely stagnant. Guy

Temple is shooting 55% and we're shooting 40%. Thank god we were hot to start the game but we have to play some defense and we have to stop taking stupid contested mid range shots early in the clock. It's okay to make passes and make the other team work a bit.

Shot selection sucks, no movement on offense or defense at times.....Fran is a little bent and yet we're up by 1, should be 15......get the f*cking ball inside

I will never understand a coach who will pull a player with a hot hand. Fran had two of them and pulled them both, took them and the team completely out of the game. He is over-coaching, sit down Fran and realize that there is a flow to the game and don't mess with it, unless it is going bad. There, I feel better.

Watching Clemmons with the ball is painful. He is classified as a PG, right? Look - it's not like Gessel is any better with the ball but at least he seems to be going towards the basket most of the time.

It's time to go with Williams. The kid hustles and seems to have his head in the game when playing.

Oh - and Woody - LOL. Now we see why you don't dunk.

Fran the problem at the half is your not SMART enough to keep a scorer in the game at all times, you want to bench your best two players at the same time...ugh what a moron.

First 5 minutes we were playing well and he makes subs. I get having rotations and I get getting guys rest but this is the the tournament. This is the college basketball playoffs. You don't **** with things. I just hate how things have turned this game. We had them and now it will be close AND WE NEVER WIN GAMES THAT ARE CLOSE!!!!!!

What happened to our efficient passing? First half of the season I remember lots of coaches commenting on how well we shared the ball. Now it's dribble down and shoot, dribble down and shoot. This all started when Jok started scoring a lot, I know you guys always argue with me about this one.

I wish our players understood flow....our players are over thinking, just play the f*cking game and attack, there is no way they can hang w/Iowa

Latest posts