Iowa Doesn't Have to Win BTT to Get into NCAA Tourney

Probably every one that brings up "being on the bubble or bubble burst"...... such a long shot, it was pretty laughable.

You're cool.

Why on earth are you even over here when your team is going back to the NCAA tourney and you could be discussing a number of things, like the Big 12 tourney coming up or possible seeding scenarios for the Clones in the big dance?

Oh thats right, because you are obsessed.

You're cool.

Why on earth are you even over here when your team is going back to the NCAA tourney and you could be discussing a number of things, like the Big 12 tourney coming up or possible seeding scenarios for the Clones in the big dance?

Oh thats right, because you are obsessed.

Oh I have discussed them with others.. I'm not a fan of CF myself, but enjoy being entertained by posters here... My classes were canceled for the day, so I really have nothing better to do until work.

And not obsessed.

Oh I have discussed them with others.. I'm not a fan of CF myself, but enjoy being entertained by posters here... My classes were canceled for the day, so I really have nothing better to do until work.

And not obsessed.
Classes cancelled? Your junior high have a water main break or something? Go away.

Classes cancelled? Your junior high have a water main break or something? Go away.

Nah, it's a four year university where you actually have a campus....

Did you forget about these things? I understand that you might have since you probably "attend" the University of Phoenix.... (see two can play that game)

Last edited:
Nah, it's a four year university where you actually have a campus....

Did you forget about these things? I understand that you might have since you probably "attend" the University of Phoenix.... (see two can play that game)
Good one!;)

I think Iowa is a long shot to get into the NIT let alone the NCAA. But get to the championship and you never know, they might be a NCAA bubble and a NIT lock. This is how Penn State got into the NCAA last year.

I give props on the amount of positive thoughts about the NCAA tourney hopes. But I'm sorry to say Iowa has no shot.

I'm crushed. To raise my spirits I'm going to find two ugliest from Ames and have a bare back three party.