Iowa-Creighton scrimmage

I hear Fran's wife brought everyone orange slices after the game and then they had a pizza party.

When I was coaching, we weren't allowed to bring orange slices into the gym; the juice gets on everything and is too sticky. Instead, we brought juicey boxes.

But CHA probably is different.

What else do you want us to talk about? The football team?

totally, the football board is DOA. I haven't followed basketball in years. Every year I try, after five minutes of watching some undersized, slow guard get harrassed to the point that he can barely get the ball up court, i turn the channel. so painful to watch for someone that grew up on Stokes and Payne, Carfino, Banks, BJ, etc.

But I will give them a shot again this year. Everything i hear about god damn mother****er fran is good. I hear he swears a lot.

totally, the football board is DOA. I haven't followed basketball in years. Every year I try, after five minutes of watching some undersized, slow guard get harrassed to the point that he can barely get the ball up court, i turn the channel. so painful to watch for someone that grew up on Stokes and Payne, Carfino, Banks, BJ, etc.

We have lil Stokes on the team, sorry but Cully Payne is no longer on the team.. I feel like you will still enjoy the ROF.... rise of Fran

actually, i think that was the exact player i was talking about. i think you could put brody boyd in that category too

Latest posts