Iowa Commit Reports--Week 2

thejumper5

I am going to be busy tonight and have to get up early tomorrow, so these will be slow coming this week. I'll try to get as much info as I can before Iowa's kickoff tomorrow.

Edit: Sorry this took so long this week, but I've finally finished adding everything I've been able to find. Check below for a couple new additions.

Last edited:
One early result to report:
Ruben Lile, S, Laron Taylor, LB, and Cass Tech (Detroit, MI) won this afternoon 62-6 over Detroit Central. Stats and photos to come as available.

Mitch Keppy, OL, and Riverdale (Port Byron, IL) defeated Bureau Valley HS 26-14.

Last edited:
Drew Ott, DE, and Giltner (NE) High School rolled for the second week in a row. The 8-man team beat Hampton 60-14. Giltner has outscored opponents 142-28 in two games this season.

Maurice Fleming, ATH, and Curie (Chicago, IL) host the Sterling (IL) Golden Warriors tomorrow at 7 PM.

Last edited:
Jaleel Johnson, DT, and Montini Catholic (Lombard, IL) have a private school matchup with Loyola Academy tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:
One early result to report:
Ruben Lile, S, Laron Taylor, LB, and Cass Tech (Detroit, MI) won this afternoon 62-6 over Detroit Central. Stats and photos to come as available.

Head to the 0:30 mark to see a TD reception by Ruben Lile:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmtDpZrSU2w]High School Football Week 2: 9/3/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Drew Ott on the NE sideline decked out in Big Red clothing. I hope he got his Nebby offer.

Lol...the announcer called him Lyle Ruben. :rolleyes:

I think whoever wrote the ****** got it wrong; they got the QB's name flipped around as well. Jay'ru Campbell not Campbell Jay'ru. Campbell might be a QB to watch in the class of '15.

Edit: apparently the word scr ipt is blocked out by HawkeyeNation's filtering system.

Latest posts