Iowa Basketball Recruits

giphy.gif
Iowa's administration used to say glowing things about Pierre Pierce too.. That is hardly a mic drop.. Not even close

Iowa's administration used to say glowing things about Pierre Pierce too.. That is hardly a mic drop.. Not even close

It also appears that the comments are centrally related to basketball. There is no denying the basketball career Locure has amassed at North.

I will say I would not be suprised in the least if the kid had his big life epiphany in the middle of his high school career. He would not be the first kid to get his priorities straight mid teenage years. The vision of a good future brings a lot of life choices into focus. It is still plausible that both ends of the spectrum were lived during 4 years of high school. With that I will also capitulate that it is possible that the lady I spoke too had a personal axe to grind.

It also appears that the comments are centrally related to basketball. There is no denying the basketball career Locure has amassed at North.

I will say I would not be suprised in the least if the kid had his big life epiphany in the middle of his high school career. He would not be the first kid to get his priorities straight mid teenage years. The vision of a good future brings a lot of life choices into focus. It is still plausible that both ends of the spectrum were lived during 4 years of high school. With that I will also capitulate that it is possible that the lady I spoke too had a personal axe to grind.
Or, you're just completely full of shit and made it up. Occam's Razor.

Agree. Can't take away any of that. He's been ridiculously good on the floor. It's totally fair to say that he's probably grown up some while he's been in HS. We all mature at different rates. I'm sure tksirius will keep us in the loop of his career every step of the way..

Agree. Can't take away any of that. He's been ridiculously good on the floor. It's totally fair to say that he's probably grown up some while he's been in HS. We all mature at different rates. I'm sure tksirius will keep us in the loop of his career every step of the way..
As long as you guys keep asking for it, I'll have a supply ready.

Joe T better be good. Otherwise we're gunna have an all white lineup in a couple years.

Connor
Wieskamp
Patrick
Nunge
Garza

Uthoff clone that is quicker, better handles and better at driving the basketball? I'm guessing he doesn't shot as well from 3 as Uthoff did, but he looks pretty solid.

https://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_article/show/995087

I have to say, last year I was concerned about his 3 point shot. It looks better this year and small sample size, but he's making 45% of them. He still has a habit of bringing the ball down before he brings it up into the shot, but he can definitely keep improving. Also, he's turned himself into an all around scorer. I'm excited to see what he can bring next season.

Uthoff clone that is quicker, better handles and better at driving the basketball? I'm guessing he doesn't shot as well from 3 as Uthoff did, but he looks pretty solid.

https://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_article/show/995087
I will say this. It does look like there is a little muscle definition coming in for him, I’m sure he’s been hitting the weight room hard. Also his outside stroke looks like it is improving.

I’m still in the redshirt him next year camp, but I’m high on his future potential.

I have to say, last year I was concerned about his 3 point shot. It looks better this year and small sample size, but he's making 45% of them. He still has a habit of bringing the ball down before he brings it up into the shot, but he can definitely keep improving. Also, he's turned himself into an all around scorer. I'm excited to see what he can bring next season.

He has always seemed to start his shot low in years past videos. Now I have only ever seen videos of him play, never in person, but it looks like his shot now starts up high fine where it should start, instead of starting at his chest.

Latest posts