~ Iowa Basketball Career Records to Watch ~

Recent Update Movements & Stats to Watch:
- Aaron White passed Roy Marble and is now 1st all time in career FTM.
- Aaron White is 13 points away from entering the top ten in career points.
- Aaron White is 20 rebounds away from entering the top ten in career rebounds.
- Gabriel Olaseni is 1 block away from tying Michael Payne for 6th all time in career blocks.
- Josh Oglesby is 2 3PM away from entering the top ten and tying B.J. Armstrong for 10th all time in career 3PM.

All stats are up to date through the Nebraska game as of 1/06/2015

- Aaron White passed Dean Oliver and is now 10th all time in career points.
- Aaron White is 9 points away from tying Adam Haluska for 9th all time in career points.
- Aaron White is 10 rebounds away from entering the top ten in career rebounds.
- Gabriel Olaseni passed Michael Payne and is now 6th all time in career blocks.
- Gabriel Olaseni is 3 blocks away from tying Ryan Bowen for 5th all time in career blocks.
- Josh Oglesby is 1 3PM away from entering the top ten and tying B.J. Armstrong for 10th all time in career 3PM.

All stats are up to date through the Minnesota game as of 1/13/2015

It's amazing stats and the season isn't over! Where do you think all of these players will place after the season? Maybe I didn't phrase that right.

- Aaron White passed Adam Haluska and is now 9th all time in career points.
- Aaron White is 20 points away from tying Jess Settles for 8th all time in career points.
- Aaron White is 4 rebounds away from entering the top ten in career rebounds.
- Gabriel Olaseni is 2 blocks away from tying Ryan Bowen for 5th all time in career blocks.
- Josh Oglesby is 1 3PM away from entering the top ten in career 3PM.

All stats are up to date through the Ohio State game as of 1/19/2015

- Aaron White passed Adam Haluska and is now 9th all time in career points.
- Aaron White is 20 points away from tying Jess Settles for 8th all time in career points.
- Aaron White is 4 rebounds away from entering the top ten in career rebounds.
- Gabriel Olaseni is 2 blocks away from tying Ryan Bowen for 5th all time in career blocks.

All stats are up to date through the Ohio State game as of 1/19/2015
It's just amazing! We have 3 players on this year team moving into top 10 in everything! This team might come down as one of my favorite teams to watch! Go Hawks!

- Aaron White is 13 points away from tying Jess Settles for 8th all time in career points.
- Aaron White is 1 rebound away from entering the top ten in career rebounds.
- Gabriel Olaseni is 1 block away from tying Ryan Bowen for 5th all time in career blocks.

All stats are up to date through the Wisconsin game as of 1/23/2015

- Aaron White passed Don Nelson and is now 10th all time in career rebounds.
- Aaron White is 9 points away from tying Jess Settles for 8th all time in career points.
- Gabriel Olaseni is 1 block away from tying Ryan Bowen for 5th all time in career blocks.
- Josh Oglesby entered the top 10 and is now tied with B.J. Armstrong for 10th all time in career 3PM.

All stats are up to date through the Purdue game as of 1/31/2015

Note: I updated this during halftime of the Wisconsin game. I did not include the first half stats. I will update the stats again once the game is final.

- Aaron White passed Jess Settles and and is now 8th all time in career points.
- Aaron White is 18 points away from tying Matt Gatens for 7th all time in career points.
- Aaron White is 2 rebounds away from tying Reggie Evans for 9th all time in career rebounds.
- Gabriel Olaseni passed Ryan Bown and is now 5th all time in career blocks.
- Josh Oglesby 2 3PM away from tying Justin Johnson for 9th all time in career 3PM.

All stats are up to date through the Wisconsin game as of 2/5/2015

The Ogles-air-b stat cracks me up. Justin Johnson played one season but managed to finish top-10 in 3PM? Meanwhile, it's taken clank 3-1/2 seasons to maybe tie him.

Pretty sad testament to how bad shooting has been since ... McCausland?? Maybe Gatens senior year. Either way, a long time.

The Ogles-air-b stat cracks me up. Justin Johnson played one season but managed to finish top-10 in 3PM? Meanwhile, it's taken clank 3-1/2 seasons to maybe tie him.

Pretty sad testament to how bad shooting has been since ... McCausland?? Maybe Gatens senior year. Either way, a long time.

Justin Johnson actually played 2 seasons at Iowa after playing his first 2 seasons at Tyler Junior College in Tyler Texas but I get your point. The shooting has been pretty inept the last few seasons.

I followed Ryan Bowen at Iowa and the NBA. I didn't realize he was a prolific shot blocker. I wish he was on staff. I think he could help improve woody's game.

JG10, I miss this thread. We need an update! I think White is directly behind Marble now?

It's been a busy couple of weeks. I'll try to update it before tomorrow's game. I have another busy day ahead of me today. My goal is to get to it sometime tonight.

th

Recent Update Movements & Stats to Watch (Since 2/5/2015):
- Aaron White passed Matt Gatens and Ronnie Lester and is now 6th all time in career points.
- Aaron White is 15 points away from tying Roy Devyn Marble for 5th all time in career points.
- Aaron White passed Reggie Evans, Ryan Bowen, Greg Stokes, & Acie Earl and is now 6th all time in career rebounds.
- Aaron White is 18 rebounds away from tying Bruce King for 5th all time in career rebounds.
- Josh Oglesby passed B.J. Armstrong and Justin Johnson and is now tied with Luke Recker for 8th all time in career 3PM.

All stats are up to date through the Rutgers game as of 2/22/2015

It's been a busy couple of weeks. I'll try to update it before tomorrow's game. I have another busy day ahead of me today. My goal is to get to it sometime tonight.
With extra free beer from Stormin Spank , you should be able to complete your assignment already.

Latest posts