~ Iowa Basketball Career Records to Watch ~

JG - any way to post the top 6 all time in points and rebounds? Just curious how far he is away from the rest of the list.

JG - any way to post the top 6 all time in points and rebounds? Just curious how far he is away from the rest of the list.

Should be on the 1st page of the thread. I simply edit my 1st post to update the stats as the games accumulate.

As of halftime of today's Nebraska game, White is 3 points away from tying Roy Devyn Marble for 5th all time in points.

Recent Update Movements & Stats to Watch:
- Aaron White passed Roy Devyn Marble and is now 5th all time in career points.
- Aaron White is 8 points away from tying B.J. Armstrong for 4th all time in career points.
- Aaron White is 7 rebounds away from tying Bruce King for 5th all time in career rebounds.
- Josh Oglesby is tied with Luke Recker for 8th all time in career 3PM.

All stats are up to date through the Nebraska game as of 2/23/2015

Should be on the 1st page of the thread. I simply edit my 1st post to update the stats as the games accumulate.

As of halftime of today's Nebraska game, White is 3 points away from tying Roy Devyn Marble for 5th all time in points.

It would help if I didn't just read the last page of a thread ; )

Thanks for updating these. Crazy to think that White could very possibly finish 2nd all time at Iowa in points AND rebounds!

- Aaron White passed B.J. Armstrong and is now 4th all time in career points.
- Aaron White passed Bruce King and is now 5th all time in career rebounds.
- Aaron White is 3 rebounds away from tying Michael Payne for 4th all time in career rebounds.
- Aaron White is 2 steals away from tying Jess Settles for 11th all time in career steals.
- Josh Oglesby passed Luke Recker and is now 8th all time in career 3PM.
- Mike Gesell is 6 assists away from tying Steve Carfino for 11th all time in career assists.

All stats are up to date through the Illinois game as of 2/26/2015

- Aaron White passed B.J. Armstrong and is now 4th all time in career points.
- Aaron White passed Bruce King and is now 5th all time in career rebounds.
- Aaron White is 3 rebounds away from tying Michael Payne for 4th all time in career rebounds.
- Aaron White is 2 steals away from tying Jess Settles for 11th all time in career steals.
- Josh Oglesby passed Luke Recker and is now 8th all time in career 3PM.
- Mike Gesell is 6 assists away from tying Steve Carfino for 11th all time in career assists.

All stats are up to date through the Illinois game as of 2/26/2015
This team is becoming one of my favorites! So much fun to watch these players, They will all leave a legend here.

Thanks for the updates. Crazy to think if Reggie Evans would have played 4 years he may have owned the rebound record for life.

• Aaron White is 21 points away from tying Greg Stokes for 3rd all time in career points.
  • Aaron White passed Michael Payne and is now 4th all time in career rebounds.
  • Aaron White is 9 rebounds away from tying Ed Horton for 3rd all time in career rebounds.
  • Aaron White is 1 steal away from tying Jess Settles for 11th all time in career steals.
  • Mike Gesell passed Steve Carfino and is now 11th all time in career assists.
  • Mike Gesell is 9 assists away from tying Kevin Boyle for 10th all time in career assists.

All stats are up to date through the Penn State game as of 3/01/2015

Thanks for the updates. Crazy to think if Reggie Evans would have played 4 years he may have owned the rebound record for life.

He definitely would have been right up there. Watching him play was one of my earliest memories as a young Hawk fan. He was really fun to watch attack the glass and live at the FT line. Heck he's still attacking the glass at a high level in the NBA when he's in the game. Very impressive for his height and now age.

• Aaron White is now tied with Greg Stokes for 3rd all time in career points.
  • Aaron White is 4 rebounds away from tying Ed Horton for 3rd all time in career rebounds.
  • Aaron White is 1 steal away from tying Jess Settles for 11th all time in career steals.
  • Mike Gesell is 8 assists away from tying Kevin Boyle for 10th all time in career assists.

All stats are up to date through the Indiana game as of 3/04/2015

What's Fran's coaching records at Iowa? I can't seem to find it.
Never mind, I found it! 11-20
18-17
25-13
20-13
21-10=95-73
Awesome it looked like he is really a good coach , don't forget the assistant coaches, They're definitely best fit for Iowa! Those who called for his head are the one who is tsool!

Last edited:

• Aaron White passed Greg Stokes and Acie Earl and is now 2nd all time in career points.
  • Aaron White passed Ed Horton and is now 3rd all time in career rebounds.
  • Aaron White is now tied with Jess Settles for 11th all time in career steals.
  • Mike Gesell passed Kevin Boyle and is now 10th all time in career assists.
  • Mike Gesell is 3 assists away from tying Andre Banks for 9th all time in career assists.

All stats are up to date through the Northwestern game as of 3/10/2015

• Aaron White is 20 rebounds away from tying Kevin Kunnert for 2nd all time in career rebounds.
  • Aaron White passed Jess Settles and is now 11th all time in career steals.
  • Jarrod Uthoff is 1 block away from tying Jared Reiner for 12th all time in career blocks.
  • Mike Gesell passed Andre Banks and is now 9th all time in career assists.
  • Mike Gesell is 11 assists away from tying Kenny Arnold for 8th all time in career assists.

All stats are up to date through the Penn State game as of 3/16/2015

Latest posts