*** IOWA AT PURDUE GAME THREAD ***

All things considered, you take it but I still can't believe they didn't call a foul on Hummel on that play and then they called Iowa for a touch foul on the other end. It's hard to win when the officials ignore the rules.

Yeah, that was an odd sequence. Almost a double make up call. Be f'n consistent and you wouldn't have to call such nonsense to even things out.

All things considered, you take it but I still can't believe they didn't call a foul on Hummel on that play and then they called Iowa for a touch foul on the other end. It's hard to win when the officials ignore the rules.

No doubt. This is a very poorly officiated game. Both directions. Fortunately, Iowa has gotten the majority of the calls, but you got the sense that the refs started trying to make up for it towards the end of that first half. BS. Just call the game the way it should be called.

Yeah, that was an odd sequence. Almost a double make up call. Be f'n consistent and you wouldn't have to call such nonsense to even things out.

It's just annoying because I have never once seen that play not called. Not one time. Painter isn't that scary refs.

How about that....Michigan beats Michigan St. So, if we beat Michigan and Michigan St got beat by Michigan.....that means......

i think the BTN crew put the jinx on Iowa, just stated Iowa is undefeated with the lead at halftime 8-0

I thought the same thing! Bastards! They always jinx the free throws "...and Gatens hasn't missed a free throw forever!" ....."guess I shouldn't have said that.."

Michigan just took down Mich St. That helps. Looks like more and more we can play with anybody in this league sans Ohio St.

Could not say that for the last few years

Latest posts