Interesting Yet Disturbing Post from OSU Board

So who were/are the players that ended up committing to PSU that had Iowa offers?

People need to give up the notion that PSU is going to be destroyed by this. They've got a top 15 recruiting class the year after it happened.

PSU stinks like road kill on a hot summer day. What a wretched place.

People need to give up the notion that PSU is going to be destroyed by this. They've got a top 15 recruiting class the year after it happened.

...Those kids can't sign till February.

You don't think all this stuff coming out and more people being arrested and possible NCAA sanctions coming to life would change some minds among those verbals??

There is going to be hundreds of millions of dollars worth of civil lawsuits hurled at PSU in the coming months and years. The criminal trial for Sandusky was really just the tip of the iceberg for PSU.

Has the NCAA ever punished a university for something that doesn't affect the actual play on the field?

I guess you could argue that Joe Pa and crew wouldn't have been coaching if this hadn't been covered up and therefore it did affect the product on the field.

I'm just not sure if the NCAA will get involved here.

This is because they sit in a hot bed of talent to recruit from. People over there are in denial that JoePa had anything to do with this and some even go as far to defend Sandusky. They still immortalize JoePa so these kids still feel Penn State is the place to play.

...Those kids can't sign till February.

You don't think all this stuff coming out and more people being arrested and possible NCAA sanctions coming to life would change some minds among those verbals??

No, because there are no possible NCAA sanctions. You really think the further out we get from this scandal the more people will be worked up about it? I'd say it's far more likely the opposite will be true.

There is going to be hundreds of millions of dollars worth of civil lawsuits hurled at PSU in the coming months and years. The criminal trial for Sandusky was really just the tip of the iceberg for PSU.

yes PSU is going to fork over a a few dozen brink trucks worth of money. That will have ZERO affect on their football team.

I am betting that Sandusky's 'charity' was a cover up for child prostitution ring. I doubt he was the only pervert. I am not saying that any of the other PSU people were involved in it..only the cover up.

That post stated that Bradley and Ganter both perjured themselves in the process of trying to defend sanderpsky.
Sooooo glad that Ferentz didn't hire Bradley, per the previous rumors.

That post stated that Bradley and Ganter both perjured themselves in the process of trying to defend sanderpsky.
Sooooo glad that Ferentz didn't hire Bradley, per the previous rumors.

Anyone who really believed that KF was going to hire Bradley or wanted to by rule also believes that Kirk Ferentz has the intelligence of a jelly donut.

It would be unprecedented for the NCAA to penalize PSU for a criminal matter like this where no actual NCAA rules were broken.

PSU is going get plenty of damage from this horrible scandal, without any NCAA involvement.

yes PSU is going to fork over a a few dozen brink trucks worth of money. That will have ZERO affect on their football team.

The civil lawsuits against PSU will bring out more details about how the coverup went so much deeper than Sandusky. It is more than a monetary thing Clark.

I am betting that Sandusky's 'charity' was a cover up for child prostitution ring. I doubt he was the only pervert. I am not saying that any of the other PSU people were involved in it..only the cover up.

I have been thinking this as well too. It makes sense.

To say now that the Sandusky trial is over things will get back to normal is just flat crazy. There are several investigations ongoing including one by the FBI as to what school officials knew and when. I don't see the NCAA giving them the death penalty or anything like that but to say things are over just isn't true. For Sandusky, yes but things are just getting started for the actual school.

There’s a rumor that has been out there from the beginning of this scandal which says that Jerry Sandusky used his Second Mile charity as a child prostitution ring for wealthy Penn State donors.

Latest posts