Interesting Tidbit on the ISU Sound System Issue

This is ******* pathetic. We lost. Get over it.

what's pathetic is your inability to read the thread and realize that no one is complaining that iowa lost. the complaint(from iowa AND ISU fans) is the loudness and timing of the music/sirens they play during the game.

you would think as a captain you would understand that

what's pathetic is your inability to read the thread and realize that no one is complaining that iowa lost. the complaint(from iowa AND ISU fans) is the loudness and timing of the music/sirens they play during the game.

you would think as a captain you would understand that

What I see is a group of people coming up with excuses instead of accepting reality. ISU is a better team then us this year. It sucks, but tough ****, deal with it.

Maybe next year at Kinnick we should cut the communciation between the sideline and the booth and see if ol' Steele can audible on his own!!!

I would like for the music in Kinnick to be cut back too. But I can only imagine how horrible of a game viewing presentation it must be at ISU, I will not go there. I can't stand going to a Chiefs game for the same reason. The college football game experience should not be like what the NFL has turned into.

From what I saw last weekend, it isn't going to make much of a damn difference.

you're saying the rest of us need to get over the loss, are you sure you're over it yourself? i think you need to take "Cpt" out of your name. last i knew, captains are supposed to be positive and get the absolute most out of their crew. you DO NOT fit that description

you're saying the rest of us need to get over the loss, are you sure you're over it yourself? i think you need to take "Cpt" out of your name. last i knew, captains are supposed to be positive and get the absolute most out of their crew. you DO NOT fit that description

That might be one of the utterly dumbest thing I've read.

When I say I don't think it's going to matter isn't so much a knock on Iowa as it is praise for the way Jantz played. What can I say, I came away impressed.

What I see is a group of people coming up with excuses instead of accepting reality. ISU is a better team then us this year. It sucks, but tough ****, deal with it.

So no one can comment negatively on any aspect of the game?? Show me one post that says it is the reason we lost. One.
Again, read the thread title captain.

then strap a pair on and quit whining like a b1tch.

Drummer doesn't need a strap-on, let alone two, but if that's how you roll, who am I to judge?

Back to the topic, it's a long-standing sportsmanship rule and ISU violated it repeatedly. Good or bad sportsmanship rarely wins or loses games, does that make it unimportant? The rule is enforced stringently in the Big Ten... Iowa even sends an assistant associate junior assistant associate athletic director over to the band to ensure they're cut off before play resumes. At least they used to.

Just finished reading this thread...

pfftch.jpg

Latest posts