Interesting insight about Street from clone fans

Says the guy from the fanbase whining about a thread on a message board.

Pretty sure no one can top ISU, I mean coming to a rivals site to "defend" your follow classless fans is pretty sad. If ISU fans really didn't care what Iowa fans said, you/they wouldn't be here, ever.

I don't go to ISU boards for anything, guys here should stop but they are their own people with their own agendas I guess.

Moral of the story, ISU fans need to stay away, this is an Iowa board after all.

Pretty sure no one can top ISU, I mean coming to a rivals site to "defend" your follow classless fans is pretty sad. If ISU fans really didn't care what Iowa fans said, you/they wouldn't be here, ever.

I don't go to ISU boards for anything, guys here should stop but they are their own people with their own agendas I guess.

Moral of the story, ISU fans need to stay away, this is an Iowa board after all.

Sorry, dude, but if some Hawk fan from Oskaloosa, Iowa is on here spouting off about how awesome Iowa is and how bad Iowa State sucks, clownfan has got to jump in to set the record straight. You don't want some blowhard walking around Oskaloosa acting like the man because he's an Iowa fan and spreading misinformation about ISU. Yeah, sure, it starts in Oskaloosa and then before you know it will spread to Ottumwa, Knoxville, Pella, hell even all the way over to Creston. You cannot have that. I mean, I bet when someone from Zearing, Iowa spread crap about Iowa on the ISU board there would be 50 Hawk fans over there flaming him within minutes of his post.

Sorry, dude, but if some Hawk fan from Oskaloosa, Iowa is on here spouting off about how awesome Iowa is and how bad Iowa State sucks, clownfan has got to jump in to set the record straight. You don't want some blowhard walking around Oskaloosa acting like the man because he's an Iowa fan and spreading misinformation about ISU. Yeah, sure, it starts in Oskaloosa and then before you know it will spread to Ottumwa, Knoxville, Pella, hell even all the way over to Creston. You cannot have that. I mean, I bet when someone from Zearing, Iowa spread crap about Iowa on the ISU board there would be 50 Hawk fans over there flaming him within minutes of his post.

I'm from Osky, thanks. I will handle my boys.

I do not venture over to the clown boards either but I do enjoy a few of the rival fans that come over.

I would prefer the clones not sully the memory of CMS by having one of their players wear his number.