Insight Bowl Game Thread

Ya know...Iowa is my 2nd favorite team. And it really irks me to see a guy attacking the Hawkeye players and coaches as is happening in this thread. I can only say that if someone were doing this to my favorite team...as a supposed fan of our team...I would be a disgusted. Iowa may lose this game, but the Iowa coaching staff is quite simply one of the best in the nation...the level of arrogance that is required to NOT understand that...is staggering. Try looking past the end of your nose, TH...this is a great program having a tough season, and perhaps not a very good night. For you to belittle them as you are is just plain low class.

That's all I have to say on the matter...I'll await your usual "Clown" insults and other childish antics. Doesn't matter...because 90% of the folks on this site know I'm right about your behavior.

No insult here...I agree 110%.

what happened to our PR team? Do we just not have confidence to play for a return or is this just KF style to play it safe all the time?

Seems like we fair catch when there's no one around, and not when our guys get crushed

Does anyone have faith in JVB for next year? He looked a lot like JC in 2 of his 3 games last year. Has a cannon for an arm, but if he can't read the blitz, or gets happy feet we could be looking at a long year

Ya know...Iowa is my 2nd favorite team. And it really irks me to see a guy attacking the Hawkeye players and coaches as is happening in this thread. I can only say that if someone were doing this to my favorite team...as a supposed fan of our team...I would be a disgusted. Iowa may lose this game, but the Iowa coaching staff is quite simply one of the best in the nation...the level of arrogance that is required to NOT understand that...is staggering. Try looking past the end of your nose, TH...this is a great program having a tough season, and perhaps not a very good night. For you to belittle them as you are is just plain low class.

That's all I have to say on the matter...I'll await your usual "Clown" insults and other childish antics. Doesn't matter...because 90% of the folks on this site know I'm right about your behavior.

For the record, this individual believes that Sarah Palin is qualified to be president.

I've got more class in my morning turd than you've got in your family tree, so go whine somewhere else.

Offense manages only 3pts in the second half? Are you serious. How does that happen? Stanzi is a poor QB always has been

Anyone thinks he will play on Sunday has been to DJKs house

Latest posts