Insight Bowl Game Thread

If 8-5 is disappointing we have a hell of a program.

Yep - sure glad we got this one and salvaged something out of the season. It'll be a little easier offseason than if we'd lost this one again in the same fashion as before.

3 straight bowl wins.. First time in school history.

Even with Coker's success, I can't believe Mizzou wasn't sitting on Reisner leaking out to flat but as I've said with BBall already this season...I'll take a win any way Iowa can get it.

Anyone else hearing the announcers on ESPN 3 congratulate each other on a well announced game? LOL

WOHHOOO! What a great way to end the season Hawks! Thanks to all the seniors, and I cant wait till next year!

We had nothing to gain and everything to lose by running one last play if you can run out the clock instead with a kneel down. There is no need to risk one last play that might have resulted in a fumble returned to the house at that point.

I know I heard Darian Cooper has said one teammate from Dematha doesn't mean much, but for Coker to be a bowl game MVP has to help our chances. I still think PSU is the leader, but we have a chance.

So does this end the west coast curse or do we actually have to beat a team that's from the west coast in their stadium for it to count?

It's been a long time sense we've won in that time zone.

We had nothing to gain and everything to lose by running one last play if you can run out the clock instead with a kneel down. There is no need to risk one last play that might have resulted in a fumble returned to the house at that point.

exactly no reason to chance a bad handoff or fumble, kneel down and end the game!

Latest posts