Insight Bowl Game Thread

Isn't it time to close the book on Stanzi? He's just sooo average. Just not a top caliber QB. Can't wait to see someone new next year

And oh by the way.. you HAVE to run the QB once and awhile

Ya know...Iowa is my 2nd favorite team. And it really irks me to see a guy attacking the Hawkeye players and coaches as is happening in this thread. I can only say that if someone were doing this to my favorite team...as a supposed fan of our team...I would be a disgusted. Iowa may lose this game, but the Iowa coaching staff is quite simply one of the best in the nation...the level of arrogance that is required to NOT understand that...is staggering. Try looking past the end of your nose, TH...this is a great program having a tough season, and perhaps not a very good night. For you to belittle them as you are is just plain low class.

That's all I have to say on the matter...I'll await your usual "Clown" insults and other childish antics. Doesn't matter...because 90% of the folks on this site know I'm right about your behavior.

it's time to start adjusting the schemes. Iowa's bend but don't break, with this year's players, could not get the other team off the field, and therefore gassed itself for the 2nd half.

Every game we would see a fairly good effort pointwise from the defense until the late 3 Q

Should be just enough time for us to score and take the lead and leave enough time on the clock... well you all know how it ends.

Latest posts