Initial drive (Misc Iowa/Indiana thread?)

Sorry, Plano. Fired up! I just can't even believe this is the same team we saw last week dismantle the #5 team in the country. I'll try to settle down, but can't make any guarantees.:)

lol I'm just saying the HawkeyeNation.com Jedi Council will chastise anyone who yells at the "genius" ;)

The team is playing just fine. O'Keefe needs to WAKE UP. O-line is blowing IU off the ball. IU's secondary is playing 15 yards off the ball, so keep running it - bring in Rogers to spell Coker. 9 plays run from the 12 yard line or closer. 7 passes and 2 runs, including several fades against soft coverage! Let me repeat: 7 passes and 2 runs against a horrendous front 7 that is getting blown off the ball. The team is playing just fine. Held a good offense to 6 points; moved the ball up and down the field. The O Coordinator needs to run the freaking ball inside the 10.

AGREEEEEEED!!!!! Run them over. Sounds simple, but make it happen! The short throws get us down there. PUNCH IT IN

Sorry, Plano. Fired up! I just can't even believe this is the same team we saw last week dismantle the #5 team in the country. I'll try to settle down, but can't make any guarantees.:)

that said... I think we BOTH understand what we think of the "genius" HA!

We need a stop to start the half. We really don't need Indiana to get even more momentum.

Illinois just got the ball back with 37 seconds in the half. Started at their own 25, ran 5 plays, moved 45 yards and kicked a field goal. We have 1 minute, move backwards, and then throw a 5 yard pass as time expires. Please explain...

The team is playing just fine. O'Keefe needs to WAKE UP. O-line is blowing IU off the ball. IU's secondary is playing 15 yards off the ball, so keep running it - bring in Rogers to spell Coker. 9 plays run from the 12 yard line or closer. 7 passes and 2 runs, including several fades against soft coverage! Let me repeat: 7 passes and 2 runs against a horrendous front 7 that is getting blown off the ball. The team is playing just fine. Held a good offense to 6 points; moved the ball up and down the field. The O Coordinator needs to run the freaking ball inside the 10.

What are you smoking????? We're playing Indiana... should be at least 35-0.

When is the last time Stanzi threw and accurate pass? This is kind of becoming an issue.

Latest posts