Initial drive (Misc Iowa/Indiana thread?)

I don't criticize KOK because I understand Iowa plays conservative football. But, the playcalling today is atrocious! I could care less if we have a true freshman rb or not! Give him the damn ball!

5th year senior WR needs to know where the sticks are. It's great that we got a completion, but he's a yard short.

I don't criticize KOK because I understand Iowa plays conservative football. But, the playcalling today is atrocious! I could care less if we have a true freshman rb or not!

NO excuses! That true freshman has over 100yds in the first half! Play action should be lighting up the secondary. Instead, Stanzi couldn't hit water if he fell out of boat! That pass to McNutt was pathetic. His performance today is exactly why he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence with the word Heisman. Where is Reisner? Does Rogers have any hands? Where the hell is the screen to Rogers out of the backfield?

How long will Iowa's D be able to keep IU out of the endzone? We need the offense to help the cause out a little bit here soon!

Is Coker actually hurt? Because we are finding different ways NOT to get him the ball...

**Edit - As I post this, Coker runs for a couple yards...

Guys, the times we're giving him the ball inside the 10 he's getting stuffed. I understand why we are a tad reluctant to give it to him down here. Stanzi has to stop sucking in the red zone.

Latest posts