Initial drive (Misc Iowa/Indiana thread?)

so... we have a senior QB and a "genius" OC and that's our red zone execution. hmm

Then, and only after we missed our shots for the endzone, do we waste a timeout! Coaching staff is on a roll today!!!! No fire on the sideline. Just going through the motions. We absolutely deserve to lose this game.

My fingers hurt from typing this so much. But can't we just run the ball three or four times in a row inside the 10, just to see if it will work. Somebody said IU was stuffing the run inside the 10, but Coker still had 4 yards on that run. Two more of those and he is in. I am perplexed!

11 plays inside the 12 with 8 passes. No running plays out of the I, which has been our best running formation, and none to the wide side of the field. And no back to back runs. It's been run, pass pass. What the heck is going on between those headsets?

I am sorry, but it is just a matter of time before IU puts together a TD drive and Iowa is behind. This obviously has a feeling of one of those games and Iowa may be in trouble?

Our D-line hasnt had much chance to get good pressure he gets rid of the ball quick

Latest posts