Initial drive (Misc Iowa/Indiana thread?)

nah, this isn't over... but seriously... pull the Porsche out of the garage and quit driving the minivan Mr O'keefe

losing by stupidity as many time as iowa has under ferentz combined with the amount of money that he makes = some friggin idiot needs to get fired.

Coker has had a great game but we really miss arob. We lose this game HN is gonna flip. They will call for KOK's head

I am so sick of this iowa team taking a dump against inferior competition. Teams lime indiana and northwestern have no business competing against iowa. I am so% &$#%% mad at this inexcusable player and coaching performance. Absolutely inexcusable.

One team looks fired up, one doesn't. How do you not have the fire to punch someone in the mouth every single time you step on the field

Why isn't there a late hit there? The whistle blew about 5 minutes before he shoved him down. Not that it matters. It just means we'll move it inside their 20 quicker before not scoring.

Iowa absolutely must have a TD drive right here. And sure as s%$T they come out passing for no gain. They have completely abandoned the run. I have no idea what this coaching staff is thinking today? Keep chomping that gum KF and maybe a good idea will magically pop into your head today???

I am so sick of this iowa team taking a dump against inferior competition. Teams lime indiana and northwestern have no business competing against iowa. I am so% &$#%% mad at this inexcusable player and coaching performance. Absolutely inexcusable.

Yep. Would it kill Ferentz to show a little emotion on the sideline? Can somebody step up, be a leader and get the F'n team fired up?

Latest posts