Indiana - Congratulations

I’ve become such a huge fan of whoever is playing Nebraska and whoever Nebraska fans, coaches and players think they are too good for.

I can't stand Iowa State, but when they got their yearly beat down from Nebraska I used to cheer for them. Now I am a one day fan of any team that plays Nebraska.

Iowa's creative, explosive, quick-strike offense should leave Nebraska confused and defeated!

Or, a ball-control, keep their defense on the field and offense on the bench, stop-the-run and bend-but-dont-break secondary, sit back and let them make a whole bunch of mistakes, take away the big play and make them go the length of the field in 10-12 plays, squeeze the life out of them and the air out of the ball will probably work on the road as well. ;)

Or, a ball-control, keep their defense on the field and offense on the bench, stop-the-run and bend-but-dont-break secondary, sit back and let them make a whole bunch of mistakes, take away the big play and make them go the length of the field in 10-12 plays, squeeze the life out of them and the air out of the ball will probably work on the road as well. ;)
I appreciate anything that works, especially those game plans that can bury an inferior opponent, rather allow them to hang around to steal a game with a pick or field goal, late.

I can't stand Iowa State, but when they got their yearly beat down from Nebraska I used to cheer for them. Now I am a one day fan of any team that plays Nebraska.
So would you still cheer for Nebraska if they played ISU in the Tampax Bowl, or would you cheer for the Clones?

And now people in Indiana's camp, including their AD, are saying that Nebraska didn't show their football program enough respect.

Frost is, of course doing the backstroke claiming otherwise, and saying he complimented Coach Allen and the offensive staff after the game.

If there's smoke in this story, Frost is up to his pointy elf ears in it. And it adds to the dual legacies that Debby still thinks it's the glory days and also that they can't keep their damn mouths shut.

Man that’s a tough one . I usually root for the Big 10 teams in bowl games but man I can’t do this one . I would hope this game gets rained out
There was one in Dallas last year that did get cancelled in the first quarter, and not rescheduled, due to lighting and bad weather.

A potential Nebby-ISU matchup could get banged because too many players would get hurt tripping over their own tongues or falling right into their own mouths because they opened them too wide.

And now people in Indiana's camp, including their AD, are saying that Nebraska didn't show their football program enough respect.

Frost is, of course doing the backstroke claiming otherwise, and saying he complimented Coach Allen and the offensive staff after the game.

If there's smoke in this story, Frost is up to his pointy elf ears in it. And it adds to the dual legacies that Debby still thinks it's the glory days and also that they can't keep their damn mouths shut.
I went over to Bug eaters message board to see what this Indiana AD thing was about and found this gem:

"When you have 4 bowl bids in 2 decades, beating a blue blood even a struggling one is a signature win"

Blue blood?

Well if Nebraska wanted Indiana, they got them.

If Frost hasn't learned by now to shut his piehole, he never will. If you have no defense and little physical presence in your interior lines in this conference, they won't be able to draw up a crossover schedule easy enough for you.

This dumpster fire just gets more fascinating to watch. But at the same time their non stop yapping, from the administration to the coaches to the players to the media, is becoming an embarrassment. If that is the take of the head coach no wonder the players are following his example.

"From 2017-2021, Frost’s team will only play four of a possible 15 cross-divisional games against Indiana (1), Maryland (1), or Rutgers (2)."

What's even worse for Nebraska is that they've already played half of those games, they beat Rutgers back in 2017. They play at Maryland later this season, a game they could lose, and have one remaining game against Rutgers in the next 2 years.

So good luck with that. I hope they finish dead last.

"From 2017-2021, Frost’s team will only play four of a possible 15 cross-divisional games against Indiana (1), Maryland (1), or Rutgers (2)."

What's even worse for Nebraska is that they've already played half of those games, they beat Rutgers back in 2017. They play at Maryland later this season, a game they could lose, and have one remaining game against Rutgers in the next 2 years.

So good luck with that. I hope they finish dead last.
You can tell that the realize they might not get bowl eligible, and the Frost honeymoon will come to an abrupt halt if that happens.

Frost will blame his players, his assistants, Marcus Washington, the cross over schedule, the refs, the raid on ISIS, global warming, and everything except the one person he needs to blame the most.

What do:

Harbaugh
Lovie
Fleck
Frost
Brohm

all have in common?

Recent new hires who were going to raid Iowa's recruiting, and transform their programs into national powers.
Yawn.
Only Fleck has put up or shut up and this has been recently. The rest....pffft.

Latest posts