Indiana - Congratulations

WinOneThisCentury

It's always good to see Nebraska lose in front of their 366th sell out or whatever it is. Now, Nebraska fan can say,
"we didn't have Adrian Martinez" or "we turned the ball over" or "we wanted Indiana to feel good about themselves too"...but the bottom line is that you lost, at home, to Indiana.

One more loss and Nebraska runs the risk of feeling pressure about getting to bowl eligibility. They don't match up with Wisky at all, or even Iowa for that matter...so those are two games that get them to 6 losses in my opinion. This just goes to show you how absolutely lame the B10 Network people are about evaluating talent and toughness. They were so far up Frost's butt to start the season...and it's the second year in a row. Wake the hell up BTN.

The reality is that at the end of that game yesterday, against Indiana, Indiana was way more physical at the point of attack and Stevie Scott punished Nebraska defenders in his wake. Stevie Scott is a man at running back for Indiana. 230 and he looks for DBs to punish. YourMommasBootle, the Nebraska corner, has to have a hard time getting out of bed this morning...Scott just trucked him three of four times yesterday.

Indiana may have finally figured out that you have to play decent D to win in the B1G, regardless of flashy offensive numbers. They are very close to being 7-1

It's always good to see Nebraska lose in front of their 366th sell out or whatever it is. Now, Nebraska fan can say,
"we didn't have Adrian Martinez" or "we turned the ball over" or "we wanted Indiana to feel good about themselves too"...but the bottom line is that you lost, at home, to Indiana.

One more loss and Nebraska runs the risk of feeling pressure about getting to bowl eligibility. They don't match up with Wisky at all, or even Iowa for that matter...so those are two games that get them to 6 losses in my opinion. This just goes to show you how absolutely lame the B10 Network people are about evaluating talent and toughness. They were so far up Frost's butt to start the season...and it's the second year in a row. Wake the hell up BTN.

The reality is that at the end of that game yesterday, against Indiana, Indiana was way more physical at the point of attack and Stevie Scott punished Nebraska defenders in his wake. Stevie Scott is a man at running back for Indiana. 230 and he looks for DBs to punish. YourMommasBootle, the Nebraska corner, has to have a hard time getting out of bed this morning...Scott just trucked him three of four times yesterday.
My greatest fear is they beat Purdue and then our game is to make them bowl eligible. They're offense is capable of giving us fits.

Last edited:
Their defense is going to be stressed against Purdue. Rondale Moore will be back eventually. And Purdue's young QB is getting better. Combine him with David Bell and they are going to be formidable.
Nebby could drop a game to Purdue.

Loved that last TD run by Scott! Hahaha that dude got TRUCKED! Maybe Bootle has figured out he's not big enough or tough enough to play DB.

My great as fair is they beat Purdue and then our game is to make them bowl eligible. They're offense is capable of giving us fits.
Yes, it is. Our offense better show up against their low IQ D like everyone else has been. They had 500 some yards and fewer penalties but still found a way to lose. Can't get punk'd by those guys to close the season.

Yes, it is. Our offense better show up against their low IQ D like everyone else has been. They had 500 some yards and fewer penalties but still found a way to lose. Can't get punk'd by those guys to close the season.

When Nebraska has played a good defense...NW for example...they had about 300 yards and scored 13 points. Nebraska's defense is nowhere near as good as NW. NW lines up and hits you...and their linebackers are physical too.

I've had the opportunity (pleasure?) of attending three Iowa games @ Bloomington.

Nobody there until right before kickoff.
Stadium half full.
You can literally park right up next to the stadium. And you are allowed to leave and come back in....to get that cold liquid refreshment refill.
Announcer sounding like a high school announcer.
No sense of true team support...sort of like Rutgers, more of an outing than passion.
Break the rock? C'mon.
Assembly Hall towering over/peering at little brother stadium from the hill next to the stadium.

You get the picture.
Welcome to winning FB Hoosiers.

BTW...Brown County is absolutely gorgeous.

IU's AD Fred Glass after the Nebraska game

EH6IJjPXYA8OxmD.jpg:large

Last edited:
Man that is rare coachspeak, love that someone finally calling out Nebby and their coaches and fans disrespectful misplaced arragance. Frost wants to run when Nebraska needs to learn to crawl.

Btw, VegasInsider had Deby’s victory total over/under at an UNBELIEVABLE 8.5 before the season...for a team that won FOUR last year

Nebby's linebackers are absolutely the worst in the B1G. I'm serious.
Even Rutger's LB's covered backs out of the backfield and TEs better than what I saw against Indiana. Nebby's LBs looked completely lost like everything around them was going way too fast, just like they were still high-schoolers.

I’ve become such a huge fan of whoever is playing Nebraska and whoever Nebraska fans, coaches and players think they are too good for.

I just saw a few plays of the Indiana game, some of the osu game and some of the illinois game, so I am no nebraska expert, but, is it just me or so all the skill position players on nebraska look tiny? To me they are all so small, just little guys. Even their secondary looks small.

Nebby's linebackers are absolutely the worst in the B1G. I'm serious.
Even Rutger's LB's covered backs out of the backfield and TEs better than what I saw against Indiana. Nebby's LBs looked completely lost like everything around them was going way too fast, just like they were still high-schoolers.
Iowa's creative, explosive, quick-strike offense should leave Nebraska confused and defeated!

Latest posts