Indiana - Congratulations

What do:

Harbaugh
Lovie
Fleck
Frost
Brohm

all have in common?

Recent new hires who were going to raid Iowa's recruiting, and transform their programs into national powers.
Yawn.
Only Fleck has put up or shut up and this has been recently. The rest....pffft.

Michigan has been very good since Harbuagh got there, just not good to the Michigan standards and of course they can't beat their rival. I would take 10-3 every year though.
You're only saying that about Fleck because they are 8-0 right now. When they finish 8-5, the shine will be off.
Brohm was the one I was most worried about as I thought Purdon't might become something again, but it's not looking good at the moment.
Who the heck is Indiana's coach? Are they a team on the rise?

What do:

Harbaugh
Lovie
Fleck
Frost
Brohm

all have in common?

Recent new hires who were going to raid Iowa's recruiting, and transform their programs into national powers.
Yawn.
Only Fleck has put up or shut up and this has been recently. The rest....pffft.

Michigan has been very good since Harbuagh got there, just not good to the Michigan standards and of course they can't beat their rival. I would take 10-3 every year though.
You're only saying that about Fleck because they are 8-0 right now. When they finish 8-5, the shine will be off.
Brohm was the one I was most worried about as I thought Purdon't might become something again, but it's not looking good at the moment.

I like ( Indiana Coach) Tom Allen's offensive mind, but their schedule has included Rutgers, Maryland, Debby, and they get Northwestern this week.

They lost to Sparty early (which they wouldn't do now) and tOSU, and have Michigan and Penn State still ahead on their schedule. Their West crossover is probably the easiest they could have drawn; Nebraska, Purdue, Northwestern.

I believe I made that distinction regarding Fleck.

UM hasn't been playing well at all this year sans the last ND game. It could be argued UM and Harbaugh had been figuring out a mutually non-embarrassing escape plan for him.