Illinois to Legends

Why are we making a big deal about a road game that might happen once every 7 years with the current 8 game schedule? Even if they go to a 9 game conference schedule you would not have to go to Rutgers but once every 4 or 5 years unless they became the protected rival.

Um, NYC is "cool" compared to places like Champaign, is it not?I see you're going low brow again and weakly attempting to insult me. Are you driving right now?
Read the thread. It has been established several times that NYC is a significant distance from Rutgers. And no, I don't considers NYC to be all that significant of an attraction. That's why I live in Iowa. I meant that the stadiums at both PSU and OSU are lightyears ahead of Rutgers, and the football game is afterall the main event of the trip.

Not really. I am far from loaded and can easily afford a couple a year. Haven't gone much past 850 total mileage yet. However, none of these have involved plane fare. I got about 30 seconds into planning a trip to Tucson and pulled out for that very reason. Even had a free place to stay down there.

Why don't you have moar money, fella? You lazy or something?

He most likely keeps getting fired due to teh anger issues.

LOL
"I had to leave my last job because of differences with my ****in boss."

(Jerky Boyz "Auto Mechanic" call.)

Read the thread. It has been established several times that NYC is a significant distance from Rutgers. And no, I don't considers NYC to be all that significant of an attraction. That's why I live in Iowa. I meant that the stadiums at both PSU and OSU are lightyears ahead of Rutgers, and the football game is afterall the main event of the trip.

Why are you so angry?

As you said, "I don't considers NYC to be all that significant of an attraction." I'm not surprised.

I don't considers Champaign to be all that significant of an attraction. To each, his own.

Put $3 a month into a jar and you will have enough to pay for a Rutgers trip by the time Iowa actually heads out there.

Not really. I am far from loaded and can easily afford a couple a year. Haven't gone much past 850 total mileage yet. However, none of these have involved plane fare. I got about 30 seconds into planning a trip to Tucson and pulled out for that very reason. Even had a free place to stay down there.

Tucson was fun (except for the game, and their fans).

Hiking in the Catalinas was the main attraction for me. But, I digress. I'm not a very good troll subject.

That's what I said on Saturday.
... and might I add ... HOORAY! I grew up 10 miles from the Mississippi, and Illinois is THE rival, and it was really grating on me that we weren't playing them!

We should be playing Illlinois and Wisky every year, no?

So maybe it hasn't been decided that Illinois is coming to the Legends yet?

Randy Peterson@RandyPete Jim Delany says new divisions will be formulated within the next 5 months or so.

I was wrong earlier, if the Big Ten goes to a 9 game conference schedule and keeps protected rivalries then Iowa would play at Rutgers once every 6 years. Unless of course Rutgers became Iowa protected rivalry, if this happens then you can complain but otherwise this is not worth a 9 page argument.

So maybe it hasn't been decided that Illinois is coming to the Legends yet?

Randy Peterson@RandyPeteJim Delany says new divisions will be formulated within the next 5 months or so.

blah commissioner speak ... the only way it's not Illinois is if they are planning to go to 16 right away rather than pausing at 14 for a while (Missouri?)

blah commissioner speak ... the only way it's not Illinois is if they are planning to go to 16 right away rather than pausing at 14 for a while (Missouri?)

Do you think Missouri is going to join a new conference every year?

To the people complaining about Rutgers or Maryland becoming our protective rival who cares, I'd personal rather play them then Purdue every year. Especially for recruiting

Damn, u poor.

Reno, you do know calling somebody out on a message board is like asking to fail. People will defend him even if they don't like him just like there are people that are reading this are happy you called him out. If it gets out frustration and works for you that's fine but I have a feeling you're providing enjoyment for Scorp. You just have to let people live. I think it's a health benefit for you if you want to look at it that way.

Latest posts