Illinisucks against Iowa Hawkeyes Game Thread

What is Fran's record in the BTT now...2-7? I know he's 0 for his last 3 and was heavily favored in all 3 games

Seriously does IOWA have an Offensive Play???? Seriously do they or is it Dribble top of the key pass left pass to top of the key again pass right!!! Hahahaha Hahahaha its ******* hilarious!!!
I agree, but it's tough when 3 of your 5 guys have absolutely no prayer of making a shot.

Gesell, Clemmons and Woody could not hit water if they fell out of a boat. The worse offensive players, who start in big 10. Not even a threat.

I'm too upset to post anything logical in this thread right now. I'm beyond words. This is as pathetic as it gets....like Penn State last year.

Gessell and Woodbury have not developed even a little in 4 years. Unbelievable, and a sad commentary on Fran's coaching

This senior class has won a lot of games but have also lost a TON of close games and lost far too many important games to inferior opponents. Losing to PSU and if they lose this one are just inexcusable as were NW and OSU BTT losses the last 2 years. I'm tired of watching it and will be happy to start over in 2016-17.

Gesell, Clemmons and Woody could not hit water if they fell out of a boat. The worse offensive players, who start in big 10. Not even a threat.

To be fair, Minnesota and Rutgers do have to start 10 players every game between the two of them. Gesell, Clemmons, and WB have to be better than at least 2 or 3 of them.

Latest posts